Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First "Steve Sarkisian Memorial They Suck Let's Fight The Fuck On" Bowl Saturday

I wonder how many times the ASU coaches have reminded their players this week of Seven's opinion of their team this week?

Will be interesting to see what Seven's record is against ASU, Notre Dame, and Oregon this year? What's his combined record against these schools as a head coach?

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

I wonder how many times the ASU coaches have reminded their players this week of Seven's opinion of their team this week?

the o/u is 5, its always 5.

#freeharv
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    H_D said:

If I'm ASU, I send several "Yellow Roses of Texas" to the SC staff that night/morning. If you don't know the story, the Texan army sent Santa Ana an undercover whore and then they bumrushed their camp in the middle of the day during Siesta time at San Jacinto. Works every time.

Texas State History Superiority Guy
    Its a required class in the 7th grade
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Any post of yours that is under 1000 words is an up vote from me
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

H_D said:

If I'm ASU, I send several "Yellow Roses of Texas" to the SC staff that night/morning. If you don't know the story, the Texan army sent Santa Ana an undercover whore and then they bumrushed their camp in the middle of the day during Siesta time at San Jacinto. Works every time.

Texas State History Superiority Guy
    Its a required class in the 7th grade
    So is Sex Ed and none of us on this bored use info from that class.