Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to AZDuck

2»

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

PurpleJ said:

Hey Spooge. Is it difficult to move to Mexico? If an old crazy fuck like you can pull ass, then I should be banging all the Corona girls every night.

Spooge made up the whole Guadalajara thing. He posted doctored photoshopped pics.

HTH.
    That would be a solid retort ballbag if I knew how to use photoshop or cared. You will learn as you age technology becomes more intimidating.

Frankly bag you should thank me because if not for my trolling on bro the past two years you wouldn't know about this site. Are you the esteemed Jerv or kploots? I know you are hurt because I called you out for all your fake fleens and dogman outrage.
    I just think you need to show more substantive proof or stop making up tall tales about a make-believe life.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    You are one weird mother fucker, spooge.
  • SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379

PurpleJ said:

Hey Spooge. Is it difficult to move to Mexico? If an old crazy fuck like you can pull ass, then I should be banging all the Corona girls every night.

Spooge made up the whole Guadalajara thing. He posted doctored photoshopped pics.

HTH.
    That would be a solid retort ballbag if I knew how to use photoshop or cared. You will learn as you age technology becomes more intimidating.

Frankly bag you should thank me because if not for my trolling on bro the past two years you wouldn't know about this site. Are you the esteemed Jerv or kploots? I know you are hurt because I called you out for all your fake fleens and dogman outrage.
    I just think you need to show more substantive proof or stop making up tall tales about a make-believe life.
    Would you like to put some money where your mouth usually isn't ballbag? I have no issue with you other than all your fake outrage. How about if I prove you wrong you pay the my next HH money grab or I pay yours?

I never claimed to be @thechatch or Don Juan but it's not that unordinary to live outside the US and still get laid. No different than America, don't be mad that the photos I poast come from my iPhone while yours come from the interwebs. Would you like a shoutout from GDL? I saw a Westwood looking guy wearing a UCLA jersey at my gym and thought you may enjoy him giving you a dreamy free pub, I can make it happen. This photo for you ballbag.

imageimageimage
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited September 2015

PurpleJ said:

HTH.

Would you like to put some money where your mouth usually isn't ballbag? I have no issue with you other than all your fake outrage. How about if I prove you wrong you pay the my next HH money grab or I pay yours?

I never claimed to be @thechatch or Don Juan but it's not that unordinary to live outside the US and still get laid. No different than America, don't be mad that the photos I poast come from my iPhone while yours come from the interwebs. Would you like a shoutout from GDL? I saw a Westwood looking guy wearing a UCLA jersey at my gym and thought you may enjoy him giving you a dreamy free pub, I can make it happen. This photo for you ballbag.

imageimageimage
    Just a bunch of photoshops and google image searches. You're weird.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    This is just sad.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

HTH.

imageimageimage
    Just a bunch of photoshops and google image searches. You're weird.
    Don't make him post his transcript again
  • BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

The fuck is going on here?

That's a good question.
    I really don't know whether to laugh derisively, or genuinely feel bad for someone.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    what is this I don't even