Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Griswold calling out the hatters

Kim has taken to dawgman to call out the hatting going down on Camilo Eifler's twitter. He claims that the people posting negative stuff about dawgman (that Eifler has favorited) are just jealous and are making more work for the coaches.

No mention on whether putting out wrong information on a paid recruiting site makes it more difficult for the coaches but damn those people on twitter.

He also insinuates that Ruth is behind all this.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

He's so full of crap.

His website started a rumor in which the recruit had to respond to because I am sure he was getting hounded on twitter and by coaches about his status. There is nothing Kim can say to dissuade those facts.

Not to mention that from what I've seen, and this is strictly my opinion, it seems like he's enjoying clowning those that started those rumors.

If you're 100% behind something and someone tries to tell you that you aren't, it's beyond amusing to clown those people for thinking they know what you are thinking. I know that personally nothing makes me laugh more than people thinking that they know what I'm thinking.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Kim has taken to dawgman to call out the hatting going down on Camilo Eifler's twitter. He claims that the people posting negative stuff about dawgman (that Eifler has favorited) are just jealous and are making more work for the coaches.

No mention on whether putting out wrong information on a paid recruiting site makes it more difficult for the coaches but damn those people on twitter.

He also insinuates that Ruth is behind all this.

Are there belly laughs in the media room?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I love it. So awesome.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What's beyond amusing though is that KJV is gushing over how special Browning is ... Fetters is putting some poo poo on the excitement saying that he's bound to struggle at times this year ... yet the whole show then moves in the direction of making Browning look bad.

It's really hard to play to both sides of the crowd
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Also playing the Jake Browning stole Brett Rypien's spot card as well

So you're saying he did want to compete?
  • Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    This thread will be among HH Classics within 24 hours.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I truly think they didn't think he was good is the issue too.

The people on this bored that were saying he should redshirt were just saying it off the principal that true frosh QBs should redshirt. I think they honestly thought Lindy AND kjcs were better. How could they think that with getting to see EVERY practice.