Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

KG and Fatters on Browning

2»

Comments

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,972 Founders Club

Both guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys from dawgman dot com are trying to save face by saying Browning is a different player from who they saw in fall camp. They are still standing by their opinion that Lindy was the clear frontrunner and Browning must have pulled away during the closed practices. That goes against what my source told me in that Browning was the top QB after the first couple practices and continued to distance himself throughout camp. But my sources don't charge $10.95/month so they must not know anything.

That I don't charge you $10.95/month is but yet another blessing from Pat Haden, holy be His name.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Tequilla said:

It was obvious in the Spring Browning was the guy ... anybody that couldn't see it was either @GrandpaSankey or didn't know shit about sports.

Some serious revisionist history right here.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Anytime they try to backpedal on Browning someone should post this on dm.c:

http://www.scout.com/college/washington/story/1565058-dawgman-com-daily-check-in-7-20

"All but cements in stone that Browning will redshirt"

Nice hatchet job. Kim's words were twisted against him. Everything was taken out of context.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    TTJ said:

Tequilla said:

It was obvious in the Spring Browning was the guy ... anybody that couldn't see it was either @GrandpaSankey or didn't know shit about sports.

Do I need to go back to the Spring and provide the post where I said that Browning was the guy?
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Browning looked like the best QB in Spring. Only reason I thought it might be someone else at QB to start was to ease him in and start him around the 3rd game. I still had no idea why they thought he wouldn't play this year, let alone why they thought he would redshirt.

It's especially true because they saw him WAY more than anyone else did since they could go to every spring and fall practice.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Browning looked like the best QB in Spring. Only reason I thought it might be someone else at QB to start was to ease him in and start him around the 3rd game. I still had no idea why they thought he wouldn't play this year, let alone why they thought he would redshirt.

It's especially true because they saw him WAY more than anyone else did since they could go to every spring and fall practice.

You are assuming they have an ounce of legit football knowledge ...

You know better than that
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    It was obvious to me in December, but i'm just here to beat my chest.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TTJ said:

Tequilla said:

I laughed at the fact that you posted this.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

During the interview I watched from the ST's after the game when a couple fuckos were asking Jake questions Kim was so trying to weasel his way into his good graces with his TBS man crush gay fucking love NTTIATWWT type questions like he does will guys like Will Conroy and the other handful of guys he thinks he's "boys" with.

Kim needs to get nuked from UW, he makes my skin crawl because he was shitting on Jake for not going to a camp and is now on FULL Backpedal Mode wanting to slurp any success the Pete guys achieve while deep down pining for Sark and is soft minded players like LOZ.

Fuck

Here is Elise's interview of him. He answers her questions in a similar fashion:

My favorite part: Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah
    Fire Elise Again.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

TTJ said:

Tequilla said:

I laughed at the fact that you posted this.

It's early. I'll be honest, though: Pinkman has had two very impressive games in three tries.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Tequilla said:

All those damn white boys look alike to me. #BlackPower

Reaction to 7's "Go Huskies!" DJ Salute?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Swaye said:

Kim is an enormous faggot.

Swaye said:

Kim is an enormous faggot.

Gigantic.

Humongous.

Immense.

All the words that are never used to describe that little buttmonkey.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

Tequilla said:

All those damn white boys look alike to me. #BlackPower

Fucking @GrandpaSankey. The real crime about Bishop leaving early is we really only got 3 months of @GrandpaSankey. Fuck I love that guy.

Maybe we should put Myles Gaskin in #25 and see if we can get him back!
    If you can't see that Cuog decommit Austin Joyner at tailback is what will bring me back to Alaska Airlines Stadium I can't help you.