Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The streak ends this year

2»

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter
    Our team still sucks. Love to see the doogs come out after a 14 point win over usu. Utah state sucks this year fwiw.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Until we develop any semblance of a running game...

is that Splooge's "wife"?
  • SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    AZDuck said:

The Oregon defense has been hot garbage thus far, and while Don Pellum will make your (poor) running game look competent, it won't be enough to keep up with Royce Freeman and company.

I also don't think that the comparisons between Helfrich and Lambright are apt - Helfrich has already won the conference, a Rose Bowel, and made it to the natty in year 2 (just like Chip!). Two years in Helf was 24-4 with two bowl wins. Lambright was 14-8 with no bowl games due to the HAMMER!

The high-water mark with Lambright was 9-3 and a Holiday Bowel loss in year 4.

Big Play VA gets Oregon to 10-12 wins this season. If he goes down... I don't want to think about it.

Next year is where things get interesting, by which I mean Chinese curse "interesting" - "may you live in interesting times." I think a great deal is riding on Travis Jonsen's arm.

He's basically Lambo because the PAC fucked us on probation with no bowl games. And Lambo was very capable of losing in the RB had he got there. Your natty loss was the real Rose Bowl ask Grandpa Race.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,915 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

So what you are saying is Kevin King might become our Kenny Wheaton?

Well it sure as hell won't be Brandon Beaver.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner. This thread is over.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    I think Morgan Freeman will carry the ducks as long as they have him, 2017 will be special.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club
    There is some serious fucking dooging going on in the thread. Get it together and wash your sweatpants people.

12-0
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    AZDuck said:

The Oregon defense has been hot garbage thus far, and while Don Pellum will make your (poor) running game look competent, it won't be enough to keep up with Royce Freeman and company.

I also don't think that the comparisons between Helfrich and Lambright are apt - Helfrich has already won the conference, a Rose Bowel, and made it to the natty in year 2 (just like Chip!). Two years in Helf was 24-4 with two bowl wins. Lambright was 14-8 with no bowl games due to the HAMMER!

The high-water mark with Lambright was 9-3 and a Holiday Bowel loss in year 4.

Big Play VA gets Oregon to 10-12 wins this season. If he goes down... I don't want to think about it.

Next year is where things get interesting, by which I mean Chinese curse "interesting" - "may you live in interesting times." I think a great deal is riding on Travis Jonsen's arm.

OK, Larry Coker then. Either way he sucks ... and it will be interesting.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,604
    Are you guys we're back?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Are you guys we're back?

Drunk. Posting. At Lunch. Rules.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I think Charlie McClutchens will have a big game.