Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal Bears... hung 45 on one of the nations best defenses

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2015
    droski said:

Droski, care to comment on the seeming lack of football IQ from Cal fans?

I've seen this around the interwebs and don't quite understand why people think it's funny.
    It is a meme started by fans that implies that Cal fans don't get football. They are celebrating something at a football game, clearly, but the meme says, "Home Run."

It is funny because they are clearly at a football game, and home runs take place at baseball games. So it implies that the fans don't understand what is going on and is thus, funny.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

droski said:

I've seen this around the interwebs and don't quite understand why people think it's funny.
    It is a meme started by fans that implies that Cal fans don't get football. They are celebrating something at a football game, clearly, but the meme says, "Home Run."

It is funny because they are clearly at a football game, and home runs take place at baseball games. So it implies that the fans don't understand what is going on and is thus, funny.
    Can you please dumb it down a little. She is a Kal fan. . . .
  • Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

droski said:

Hilarious
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

droski said:

I guess if you think Kal is funny and original, this passes for humor as well. Go fuckies
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    is it true cal students will be wearing pink on homecoming?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    droski said:

EwaDawg said:

droski said:

I guess if you think Kal is funny and original, this passes for humor as well. Go fuckies
    Can't tell if serious. Doesn't matter. Hit the bricks and eat a fat dick on your way out the door.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

droski said:

EwaDawg said:

droski said:

Can't tell if serious. Doesn't matter. Hit the bricks and eat a fat dick on your way out the door.
    I was saving this for my new bitch @SpoogeDawg, but it works here as well...

Hey @droski I think you need something:

• Options

is it true cal students will be wearing pink on homecoming?

I doubt anyone does that
  • Options
    Swaye said:

droski said:

EwaDawg said:

droski said:

You guys are a tad sensitive
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

droski said:

EwaDawg said:

droski said:

Are we positive "she" has a cunt?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

EwaDawg said:

droski said:

Are we positive "she" has a cunt?
    Yes.

• Options
    its lack of propa social skillz. we are not used to opposing fans being brave enough to walk in the muck with us. i dont think some of us know what to do.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HRYK

While UT isn't as good on the Dline as they once were, any Secondary that has an Earl Thomas and a Kam Chancellor back there is a damn good defense

Too soon?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread does not deliver.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

EwaDawg said:

droski said:

You guys are a tad sensitive
    You're not very good at this.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

This thread does not deliver.

I blame droski
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    droski said:

EwaDawg said:

droski said:

*fuskies
  • Options
    I think I like fuckies better.

• Options
    Swaye said:

You're not very good at this.

I'm not seeing future groundlings members here either.