Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Post-Stanford Sark commentary thread

My favorite thus far (from Wearesc)

This Is More Seriuos Than The Sanction Years
09-19-2015, 08:15 PM
Steve Sarkissian has proven he has an uncontrollable alcohol problem. We tried to overlook his inexcusable behavior at the rally. He was there representing a prominent program while on the clock and made an ass out of himself embarrassing himself and others as well. Those who do not believe his substance abuse issues can effect his job performance as a head coach are fooling themselves. There are functioning alcoholics out there who can actually perform and do a good job and due to that fact no one knows they have a problem. This is not the case with Sark as evidenced by his little public performance for all to see. In any other business if an employee or top executive pulled such a stunt their job would be in serious jeopardy. It is evident that Sark needs help which should include rehabilitation. I'd have more no problem with USC paying to help Sark and I would wish him the best. This does not mean he should remain in his position as head coach. To allow him to remain as head coach is unfair to the players, the USC community and most of all himself. I suppose as an act of charity Pat Haden could allow him to finish out the season then demand that he go to rehab during the off season but that would not be practical because his job requires off season duties such as recruiting. Sadly, the only option is to release him. Pat Haden definitely deserves a share of the blame for a bad job of vetting.

Comments