Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark's Annual 3+ Game Losing Streak

Stanford
@ASU
UW
@ND

Just sayin'

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I hope Mill Street takes good care of Sark and Co next week.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    MisterEm said:

I figured that he'd lose next week after playing with house money after a good whipping of Stanford ...

But #TheScript says that Seven loses in Phoenix ...
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited September 2015
    He's getting fired on the tarmac if he loses at ASU
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    ASU looks so shitastic that it would be a special sarkening.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Tequila Avenue and Tequila Steve, match made in SunDevil Hell
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    UW wins @ the Coliseum are rare. The 1 point win in 2010 was the 1st since '96.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited September 2015

So true ... but they have the divine intervention of our holy savior Pat Haden to lean on this time.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So true ... but they have the divine intervention of our holy savior Pat Haden to lean on this time.
    If things play out well for UW this week, the setup to the SC game has the very real possibility of being ideal. Praise be to Allah for Pat Haden_FS.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Can Race photoshop Sark and Kiffin into this pic?

• Options
    Gladstone said:

Can Race photoshop Sark and Johnny Nansen into this pic?

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If things play out well for UW this week, the setup to the SC game has the very real possibility of being ideal. Praise be to Allah for Pat Haden_FS.
    The setup is perfect, quite honestly. Sc gets right vs a bad ASU, starts looking ahead to ND, Peterson gets an extra week to prep, while Sark gets an extra few days to see if he can schedule Dr Dre to lead them onto the field in south bend.

a slightly less prominent Sark effect than the 3 game streak is the insane volatility leading up to it. You dont necessarily want him after a big loss as he tends to try to keep things sober and play makeup. I agree the script is USC out-offensing ASU 45-20 or so and getting back on the bottle leading up to their home cupcake against UW.

BUT if ASU puts it together and beats SC in a slugfest, SC will be going down in flames and are setup for UW to push them over the edge.

so either way it will be interesting.

#alwaysdoogonmonday
  • Options
    Great self awareness, as always.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

@BallSacked & @brchco12 called this shit. Mother fuckers know the script.

Thank you. I'm just way smarter than most of fats, gays, and old people on here, quite honestly.

My next calls:
    *Oregon beats UW. Sorry, it's just the call man. Oregon is at their trough and UW is probably feeling at a bit of a peak. Oregons D stinks, but so does UWs offense. UW D is really going to have pitch a complete shutout on D, or Browning/WRs will have to take their game up a few notches.

*Stanford Beats my bruins. Rather easily, say 34-17. Stanford is the best team in the conference. Deal with it boobs, fo.

*Sark gets absolutely destroyed in south bend. Returns home at 3-3 to play Utah and wins.

*ASU beats Utah.

The 'sack obliges.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

@BallSacked & @brchco12 called this shit. Mother fuckers know the script.

Thank you. I'm just way smarter than most of fats, gays, and old people on here, quite honestly.

My next calls:
    *Oregon beats UW. Sorry, it's just the call man. Oregon is at their trough and UW is probably feeling at a bit of a peak. Oregons D stinks, but so does UWs offense. UW D is really going to have pitch a complete shutout on D, or Browning/WRs will have to take their game up a few notches.

*Stanford Beats my bruins. Rather easily, say 34-17. Stanford is the best team in the conference. Deal with it boobs, fo.

*Sark gets absolutely destroyed in south bend. Returns home at 3-3 to play Utah and wins.

*ASU beats Utah.

The 'sack obliges.
    I agree with all of your calls there, especially ASU over Utah.

Stanford probably is the best team in the Pac-12, which just furthers my argument that the Pac-12 is a total Fucking Dreckfest.