Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So UCLA should definitely win the Pac12 right?

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I saw this Asian Mormon chick's magic underwear at work Thursday.

Cool story Bill.

Polynesians aren't Asians.

Asians are too smart to fall for that magic sack of rocks bullshit.

Can't drive for shit but still not that gullible.
    if there was a dollar to be made off of it outside of tithing.... you may see more yellow converts.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

UCLA sucks. The South is a tallest midget situation. The North may be too.

It's almost like you've never watched UCLA before the game last night.
    Jealousy. It's sad how far the roaddoog has fallen...
    @BallSacked if you have any questions about UCLA send me a pm. I have them dialed in.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2015
    Likewise, kind of like how I said cal was beating UW weeks ago. I guess we just have each other's team dialed in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Likewise, kind of like how I said cal was beating UW weeks ago. I guess we just have each other's team dialed in.

That was different. I said Cal sucked and UW should never lose at home to them. I stand by that. You got all excited about last week's blowout win and I told you it wouldn't last long and that you were lucky to beat BYU (who sucks).

I will give you credit for not posting that 2017 will be special. I'm sure many Brooins are.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

That was different. I said Cal sucked and UW should never lose at home to them. I stand by that. You got all excited about last week's blowout win and I told you it wouldn't last long and that you were lucky to beat BYU (who sucks).

I will give you credit for not posting that 2017 will be special. I'm sure many Brooins are.
    Sure it was. ASU sucks and we? Should never lose to them at home. And you got excited by beating USU at home. You're done here.

PS - I said over/under on wins was 9, and that was before we lost half our starting defense. I think the future is still bright, but expecting to win 10+ was going to be a stretch, esp now with beat up defense.

Main talking point today in Brooin land is we? Have peaked under Mazzone and need a new OC, system is too basic. Well coached and decently talented teams like Utah, Stanford and ASU have consistently shut it down to an extent that can't be explained by talent. I agree with that sentiment, Mora is capable of more here but not without a better OC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sure it was. ASU sucks and we? Should never lose to them at home. And you got excited by beating USU at home. You're done here.

PS - I said over/under on wins was 9, and that was before we lost half our starting defense. I think the future is still bright, but expecting to win 10+ was going to be a stretch, esp now with beat up defense.

Main talking point today in Brooin land is we? Have peaked under Mazzone and need a new OC, system is too basic. Well coached and decently talented teams like Utah, Stanford and ASU have consistently shut it down to an extent that can't be explained by talent. I agree with that sentiment, Mora is capable of more here but not without a better OC.
    If you thought o/u was 9, why do you get so butthurt when I said the same thing? And to the bold, disagree.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    9 wins is special, is that what Ballbag is claiming now?
  • Options

If you thought o/u was 9, why do you get so butthurt when I said the same thing? And to the bold, disagree.
    No butthurt, just calling out your weird jealousy about UCLA. You live in LA and deal with Bruins, I guess I get it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2015

No butthurt, just calling out your weird jealousy about UCLA. You live in LA and deal with Bruins, I guess I get it.
    WTF are you even talking about? I don't think UCLA will ever make the playoffs under Mora. I don't think USC will under Sark either. It has nothing to do with where I live. Most people in LA don't really gaf about college football. I talk to people about Lakers, Clippers, and Dodgers way more than I talk or deal with Bruins.

Mora a pretty good, but ultimately flawed coach. You need a great coach to win in college football. Guys like Coker and Helfrich are exceptions and they walked into ideal circumstances. UCLA will continue to be a 8-10 win team.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Jealousy? Oh fuck. You are becoming something special. Reminding me quite a lot of a guy named ChrisHart23, a USC version of you who was eventually run off fagman.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Lol at this thread.

Timely bump.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Lol at this thread.

Yes bumping a thread isn't proof you are crazy jealous and obsessed. I can't help that your boss is a bruin alum who is better at life than you and makes you pick up his dry cleaning. I just can't help that!

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,446
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lol at this thread.

Yes bumping a thread isn't proof you are crazy jealous and obsessed. I can't help that your boss is a bruin alum who is better at life than you and makes you pick up his dry cleaning. I just can't help that!

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    It's not over for UCLA
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2015

Lol at this thread.

I know you are being sarcastic, but my boss went to USC. You having to comment shows how mad you are that I was right about UCLA. I always am.

Seriously question, what would I be jealous about? I said UCLA was a 9 win team and they are. It's not my fault you chose to go full homer retard.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Lol at this thread.

Full court pressing here.
  • Options

Lol at this thread.

I know you are being sarcastic, but my boss went to USC. You having to comment shows how mad you are that I was right about UCLA. I always am.

Seriously question, what would I be jealous about? I said UCLA was a 9 win team and they are. It's not my fault you chose to go full homer retard.
    I don't think I ever predicted above 10wins, even before we lost a bunch of defensive starters.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol at this thread.

I don't think I ever predicted above 10wins, even before we lost a bunch of defensive starters.
    Yet you get extremely butt hurt every time I predict UCLA to lose.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Lol at this thread.

Just read this. You have gone full blown retard chris.

Tell me more about elite UCLA. I'm dying to hear how great you are at life.

Whatta fag.