Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Browning IS the Savior

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TacDawg said:

On the postgame Elise tried to get Browning to talk about which throws he was proudest of, and he talked about getting all the details right on handoffs. He shit on every question she asked b/c Juicy Jake is a bad boy and I love him gayly

Peterman's KG
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Remember when we were all joking about how we were looking forward to hating Browning? Now that Browning is actually good I don't know how to react.

As with all players we like after 3 games, LIFPO
    He's clearly a franchise QB who deserves at least $30MM per year.
  • DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283

Doogles said:

Does @TTJ still want to redshirt him?

Yes.
    Seriously couldnt stomach Lindy or Magna this year.
    Leave it Lindy to give a TD to the other team. Sit him down.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Remember when we were all joking about how we were looking forward to hating Browning? Now that Browning is actually good I don't know how to react.

This. As much as I want to doog over Browning, there is a long way to go. There are also plenty of examples of guys starting off great and tapering off.

Christian Hackenberg had a good true freshman season capped by a 339 yard, 4 TD win against Wisconsin. Everyone thought he was a future All American, #1 draft pick, etc. Now in his junior year, he sucks.

Look at Rosen too. Started out the year looking like Dan Marino and has struggled the past two games. Let's see if Browning can string together a couple good games in a row before dooging too hard.
    This.

I want to see how Browning does against a team with a defense like Boise State again.

Every team we face for the rest of the season will have a better D than Sac St. and Utah State. I'm going to wait on Browning until after a few Pac-12 games.

That's not to say I hate Browning. I'm encouraged, but this was the preseason.

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

This. As much as I want to doog over Browning, there is a long way to go. There are also plenty of examples of guys starting off great and tapering off.

Christian Hackenberg had a good true freshman season capped by a 339 yard, 4 TD win against Wisconsin. Everyone thought he was a future All American, #1 draft pick, etc. Now in his junior year, he sucks.

Look at Rosen too. Started out the year looking like Dan Marino and has struggled the past two games. Let's see if Browning can string together a couple good games in a row before dooging too hard.
    This.

I want to see how Browning does against a team with a defense like Boise State again.

Every team we face for the rest of the season will have a better D than Sac St. and Utah State. I'm going to wait on Browning until after a few Pac-12 games.

Why do you hate WSU?!?!?

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Beat Utah state. Nothing else matters.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

This.

Why do you hate WSU?!?!?

Shutting down a juggernaut Wyoming Offense for a half has consequences.
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

bump