Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jeff Lockie

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    NIU weighs in on Jeff Lockie:

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Now we know why VAJ will play if even in a wheelchair come Pac 12 play.

Locke can not throw the football but He makes up for it by being slow as shit.

Abundance I guess. It's amazing a program with the success that Oregon has had couldn't recruit a QB that belongs even in the Sun Belt conference .

Again, the guy who should be starting this year is named Bryan Bennett. He transferred to some 1AA school in Louisiana when Mariota announced he was coming back before last season . Bennett made an NFL roster.

The other guy who should have been competing for the QB job transferred to San Diego State after breaking his leg. If Oregon can't get a QB for next year, then that will be on Helfrich, but he got kind of screwed by circumstances and Big Play VA should be a decent stop gap for this season.

Next year, everyone's expecting big things from Travis Jonsen
    How did Bennett turn down the rich tradition of Neil Everette and Dennis Dixons two rings.

Shocking.
    Clearly someone affiliated with the University of Oregon bare-pickled your girlfriend in the two-hole, videoed it, and posted it on your Twitter feed
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Yes, because the definition of pressing isn't a Broon constanly bashing Oregon on a UW bored
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Yes, because the definition of pressing isn't a Broon constanly bashing Oregon on a UW bored

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Abundance I guess. It's amazing a program with the success that Oregon has had couldn't recruit a QB that belongs even in the Sun Belt conference .

Again, the guy who should be starting this year is named Bryan Bennett. He transferred to some 1AA school in Louisiana when Mariota announced he was coming back before last season . Bennett made an NFL roster.

The other guy who should have been competing for the QB job transferred to San Diego State after breaking his leg. If Oregon can't get a QB for next year, then that will be on Helfrich, but he got kind of screwed by circumstances and Big Play VA should be a decent stop gap for this season.

How did Bennett turn down the rich tradition of Neil Everette and Dennis Dixons two rings.

Shocking.
    Clearly someone affiliated with the University of Oregon bare-pickled your girlfriend in the two-hole, videoed it, and posted it on your Twitter feed
    Yours truly,

First quarter college football scrimmage score guy

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Youre right Seaver, defense has totally improved since the first quarter.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Fake Illini 10
    Ohio State 10

#theregressionisreal
  • Options

Fake Illini 10
    Ohio State 10

#theregressionisreal
    You were winning this thread before that press.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't wait to hate the new Bruin poster recruit.

TI'm to suddenly senior Ballbag
  • Options

I can't wait to hate the new Bruin poster recruit.

TI'm to suddenly senior Ballbag

Time*
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was using Tlinglet
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Who knew that @AZDuck was going to start taking shit too seriously?

Did this happen last year too?
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    TheGlove said:

Agree.

I may yet achieve my dream of making it to this esteemed list: http://lisabss.tripod.com/azduck0829.htm
  • Options
    edited September 2015

TheGlove said:

Agree.

I may yet achieve my dream of making it to this esteemed list: http://lisabss.tripod.com/azduck0829.htm
    Sorry to say that the methodology changed after the Supreme Court's decision in Bush v. Gore

Now you have to pay Derek $100 to be eligible

#moneygrab
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Bennett left before the 2013 season. Oregon is a Top 5 program. Zero excuse they couldn't recruit and develop a QB that can at least throw a football past 25 yards with the ability to run at least a little bit. I'm not saying the kid needed to be a world beater, but he needed to have the tools to turn into a good QB. They went out and got a D-1AA scab that doesn't have the tools to cover up a fourth year kid that doesn't have the tools. What does that say of Mahalak as well? The third string QB is a walk-on. Waller gets a pass as a true frosh.

It wasn't like Bennett left in July. Frost hasn't done shit as the QB coach and Chinander has done even less with the LB's. Neal gets a pass for this year. He has three young guys and his track record is stellar.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Bennett left before the 2013 season. Oregon is a Top 5 program. Zero excuse they couldn't recruit and develop a QB that can at least throw a football past 25 yards with the ability to run at least a little bit. I'm not saying the kid needed to be a world beater, but he needed to have the tools to turn into a good QB. They went out and got a D-1AA scab that doesn't have the tools to cover up a fourth year kid that doesn't have the tools. What does that say of Mahalak as well? The third string QB is a walk-on. Waller gets a pass as a true frosh.

It wasn't like Bennett left in July. Frost hasn't done shit as the QB coach and Chinander has done even less with the LB's. Neal gets a pass for this year. He has three young guys and his track record is stellar.
    The Wildcoot has this shit dialed in.