Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OT: I'm just going to put it out there...

Admittedly it took me much longer than most to get this site and not take things personal...yes, I was a total fucktard and I went on a wtf barrage.

Last year when I came back I sent PMs to a few of you apologizing and I was sincere...I may have missed some names but most accepted. Since returning again, I have tried to remember the handful of you I may have missed last year and again said sorry for the previous year. I only say this because a few seem to be sandy and not accepting...I get that and understand. And if I missed your handle and overlooked you last week/last year please accept my apology or don't but I'm putting it out there.

I will likely have a beef or call someone out again; however, it won't be the same as before...if I wtf or downvote you it's because I disagree and not personal or leading to a barrage. This is a great community and it's a privelage to be back and I'm not here to rip it bring it down. This is where I come for my Husky fix since Bob's Blog died because I left doogman in 2007 after about 10-11 years. Love the gif.s and shit many of you bring and the actual football content from the site to the posters is excellent!

Tick...tick...tick

Comments