Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to TierbsHsotBoobs (regarding sig pics)

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

I like to complain about features that can be disabled. I like to do that because I'm @Dennis_DeYoung FS

I'm going to take this as a compliment given that you believe I'm smart not drunk enough to figure out how to do that.
    I'm sure you could figure it out. Maybe not puppy though.

Stalins rational for removing sigs was that people complained, even though the sigs could be disabled. Sounded more like a people issue than a sig issue
    Either you're trolling me or you can't keep facts fucking straight in your head. It was mostly because monitoring threads on my phone becomes immensely tedious and bogged down. And it gave me a proverbial headache having to sift through them in thread after thread.
    Awesomed for the DJ on pgos violence.

But, there was always option to disable sigs on mobile devices in account prefs
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    To the top... for boobielips.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Can't Sven work occasionally?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam

I like to complain about features that can be disabled. I like to do that because I'm @Dennis_DeYoung FS

I'm going to take this as a compliment given that you believe I'm smart not drunk enough to figure out how to do that.

Stalins rational for removing sigs was that people complained, even though the sigs could be disabled. Sounded more like a people issue than a sig issue
    Either you're trolling me or you can't keep facts fucking straight in your head. It was mostly because monitoring threads on my phone becomes immensely tedious and bogged down. And it gave me a proverbial headache having to sift through them in thread after thread.

Lololololololololololool

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006

who's sig? does he poast here? is he a Miami fan?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    edited September 2015

But you're forgetting one thing... As the main mod, I have to make sure the sig pics do not contain things that break our rules like jar squatter, etc. If I shut off the option, all kinds of mayhem could be going on without my knowledge.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam

But you're forgetting one thing... As the main mod, I have to make sure the sig pics do not contain things that break our rules like jar squatter, etc. If I shut off the option, all kinds of mayhem could be going on without my knowledge.
    I'm fine without sigs, I know moderating this fair bored would be a shitshow. Thanks for all you do Derek...

But every once and a while just sit down, shut the fuck up, and leave the postin to the people Putin! Lol, BFF buddy ;)
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Main mods?

Get some fucking help Putin.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Hi there,

PM to Sven, don't disappoint.

Sincerely,

Great poast.

TheGlove said:

Main mods?

Says the guy who uses the site every day but doesn't donate.
    How much does a mod cost these days anyway?
    edited September 2015

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Main mods?

More expensive than conducting a Friday Sacrifice, quite honestly
    Looks like I've hit a nerve.

$0 > $0. Does VAJ do your maff?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,099 Founders Club

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Main mods?

That's not saying much. Since when did a Friday Sacrifice cost anything?

I think you are just trolling us. Sadly, well played.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Main mods?

Do we have to wait until Friday?

We all know what needs to be done.

Seems inhumane to prolong the inevitable.