Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trolled by a SC fan today in Guadalajara

13»

Comments

• Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

@ThomasFremont was my 2nd guess on being @DontCallMeShirley

"we" nice try retard, I was banned for a copper penny avatar dikwad

No. You were banned for being a worthless retard.

Looks like nothing has changed.
    Only thing that changed from last year is you haven't washed the sand out. If it wasn't for puppy nobody would know who the hell you are. HTH fucko
    I'm OG HHB, bitch.

You and puppy are just the retards we keep around for entertainment.

Despite your claims to the contrary, you obviously still don't get it.
    Tommy you are channeling your inner Kim man complex, good luck with that as you age and shrink and make your giant football looks like a bimp. Have a nice day tall Vern
    I'm Kim???

Let's review: you were a Doogman subscriber for years. I never gave them a dime.

You suck at this.
    Your channeling Kim, learn the difference. Since when did the free board require paying a dime? One of my roommates worked for Jim H at Sports Washington while we were at UW in the early 90s. I didn't pay shit sandy
    Bullshit.

Not surprising though.

You might be the only one here that can give d2d a run for biggest compulsive liar.

Why don't you go make another thread about how you "get it" now. I'm sure it will be better than this one.
    I got free magazines through the 90s cocklicker and the free board was good enough for me around 96/97 when I joined. If you were never there then you wouldn't know the free board was great in those days. I was more than ok with free beer tardO

Now I'm a compulsive liar lol, nice try fucko. The closest thing I ever said here that would be considered a lie is when I had my apartment in Thailand while I was home last year during the spring/summer when my father was near death and passed away during the Thailand rainy season.

We can keep playing this game or you can fuck off and move on. I made my piece when I returned.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Only thing that changed from last year is you haven't washed the sand out. If it wasn't for puppy nobody would know who the hell you are. HTH fucko
    I'm OG HHB, bitch.

Tommy you are channeling your inner Kim man complex, good luck with that as you age and shrink and make your giant football looks like a bimp. Have a nice day tall Vern
    I'm Kim???

Let's review: you were a Doogman subscriber for years. I never gave them a dime.

You suck at this.
    Your channeling Kim, learn the difference. Since when did the free board require paying a dime? One of my roommates worked for Jim H at Sports Washington while we were at UW in the early 90s. I didn't pay shit sandy
    Bullshit.

Not surprising though.

You might be the only one here that can give d2d a run for biggest compulsive liar.

Why don't you go make another thread about how you "get it" now. I'm sure it will be better than this one.
    I got free magazines through the 90s cocklicker and the free board was good enough for me around 96/97 when I joined. If you were never there then you wouldn't know the free board was great in those days. I was more than ok with free beer tardO

Now I'm a compulsive liar lol, nice try fucko. The closest thing I ever said here that would be considered a lie is when I had my apartment in Thailand while I was home last year during the spring/summer when my father was near death and passed away during the Thailand rainy season.

We can keep playing this game or you can fuck off and move on. I made my piece when I returned.
    Can't we get Lloyd St Claire up in this bitch?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm OG HHB, bitch.

I'm Kim???

You suck at this.
    Bullshit.

Not surprising though.

Nobody wanted you to return.

HTH

Now more than ever, #FreeHarv
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I'm OG HHB, bitch.

I'm Kim???

You suck at this.
    Bullshit.

Not surprising though.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I got free magazines in the 90's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Personally, I find this thread hilarious.

No need to ban anyone. Just walk the fuck away when you feel like it. It really is simple.
  • Options

No need to ban anyone. Just walk the fuck away when you feel like it. It really is simple.

Fucking THIS.

#FreeHarv
  • Options

like PL_SS?
  • Options
    TheGlove said:

like PL_SS?
    Your welcome
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

Why are any Husky fans living in Guadalajara? Cheaper health care? Does it have good whore houses?

The sexual predator laws are a bit more forgiving than Lane County.
    How do they compare to Hillsborough?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Why are any Husky fans living in Guadalajara? Cheaper health care? Does it have good whore houses?

The sexual predator laws are a bit more forgiving than Lane County.
    How do they compare to Hillsborough?
    We send our sexual predators to Autzen to do their raping.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread is what's best for business
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I came to the Guadalajara thread expecting coke and hookers. Especially south american hookers with big asses. This is a total waste of time