Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Illegal Immigration Crime Wave...

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AZDuck said:

Obviously not all immigrants are criminals, but we ARE importing a shit ton of them. ICE just did a raid and rounded up over 100 with criminal records around San Diego.

This graphic is from Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13 from El Salvador), a immigrant gang that has taken over in the US. Stats appear to be 2005-2011:

Operation Community Shield (ICE)
    Operation Community Shield is a nationwide initiative that targets violent transnational street gangs, by partnering with U.S. and foreign law enforcement agencies at all levels, and making use of its authority to deport criminal aliens.
    341 arrests per year in a country of 300 million people.

Impressive.
    I would say the opposite. It means the feds suck dick at their job.
    I doubt there are anywhere near enough feds to DO the job. I would also venture to guess the numbers of illegals is growing faster than law enforcement new hires, i.e. the problem is only going to get worse. But hey, we're all just part of a world community, right?
    I think what we should do is get a new internal military-police force with really snazzy uniforms to round up all the illegals and, I dunno, put them in camps or something. Put them to work, digging ditches or building walls.

Race loves the Japs.
    I know you're being sarcastic but FDR is old rich and white

Just playing on your play of the other guy's play.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Obviously not all immigrants are criminals, but we ARE importing a shit ton of them. ICE just did a raid and rounded up over 100 with criminal records around San Diego.

This graphic is from Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13 from El Salvador), a immigrant gang that has taken over in the US. Stats appear to be 2005-2011:

Operation Community Shield is a nationwide initiative that targets violent transnational street gangs, by partnering with U.S. and foreign law enforcement agencies at all levels, and making use of its authority to deport criminal aliens.

Impressive.
    I doubt there are anywhere near enough feds to DO the job. I would also venture to guess the numbers of illegals is growing faster than law enforcement new hires, i.e. the problem is only going to get worse. But hey, we're all just part of a world community, right?
    I think what we should do is get a new internal military-police force with really snazzy uniforms to round up all the illegals and, I dunno, put them in camps or something. Put them to work, digging ditches or building walls.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

Impressive.

Race loves the Japs.

You'll go blind doing that.

Which could mean long-snapping opportunities at USC but I digress.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Impressive.

You would be wrong.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Impressive.

You would be wrong.

But still.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AZDuck said:

Impressive.

Race loves the Japs.
    You'll go blind doing that.

Which could mean long-snapping opportunities at USC but I digress.

that's an old wives tale ....................

right?
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

AZDuck said:

Impressive.

Race loves the Japs.

But how many slaves did his Great Great Grandfather own ???? Black lives matter.

How come nobody caught my misspelled word ???
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I prefer my Nobel Peace prize winners to bomb the shit out of countries half way across the world cause the could get a nuclear weapon in 20 years.