Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 Opener vs Cal Set for 2PM Kickoff September 26th

SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
edited September 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board

The game will air on the Pac-12 Networks.

ESPN and FOX have elected to use their six-day window option to announce kickoff times for other conference games on Sept. 26 (UCLA-Arizona; USC-Arizona State; Utah-Oregon).

God fucking dammit

Larry ScottFS is just begging me to become an SEC fan. I fucking hope the entire west coast catches fire and burns to the ground.

sofuckingirritatedwiththisfuckingshit.gif

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ok...I'll bite.

You could go to the game.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Blue hairs will be happy
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

IDGAF. I'll be at a bachelor party for an idiot friend of mine who decided to marry a whore. Another excuse for me to get drunk though.

Am thinking there is a story here....who else in your group got with her?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

The game will air on the Pac-12 Networks.

ESPN and FOX have elected to use their six-day window option to announce kickoff times for other conference games on Sept. 26 (UCLA-Arizona; USC-Arizona State; Utah-Oregon).

God fucking dammit

Larry ScottFS is just begging me to become an SEC fan. I fucking hope the entire west coast catches fire and burns to the ground.

sofuckingirritatedwiththisfuckingshit.gif

1. Unplug your computer from your monitor and hook it up to the TV

2. Find a livestream of the game

3. ???

4. Profit
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Swaye said:

IDGAF. I'll be at a bachelor party for an idiot friend of mine who decided to marry a whore. Another excuse for me to get drunk though.

Let me guess, she's really good in bed...
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited September 2015

Gonna be tough to beat National Championship contender and Pac 12 heavyweight Cal Mike Leach, all the dumbfuck broons and quooks doog say so

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Let me guess, she's really good in bed...
    She's okay for an ugly chick.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    10 days notice for a gametime? Thank you so much media overlords. What would we do without you? Will the game after be at 9:30 a.m. or 10:30 p.m.?
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,321 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

Be pretty hard for me to know she was a whore unless it was me. I'm going to try to bang her sister at the wedding so I can know I had both the bride and the maid of honor at a wedding that wasn't even mine. Either way, I'm doing lots of coke before the nuptials.
    Fucking A Swaye. A true best friend is also an Eskimo brother

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

Be pretty hard for me to know she was a whore unless it was me. I'm going to try to bang her sister at the wedding so I can know I had both the bride and the maid of honor at a wedding that wasn't even mine. Either way, I'm doing lots of coke before the nuptials.
    Fucking A Swaye. A true best friend is also an Eskimo brother

A Lotta awkward weddings on the horizon for me.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    Swaye said:

Like you seriously needed another reason to get drunk other than being an Indian...