Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL DUCKS v SPARTANS thread

12346»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,585 Founders Club
    Is little Vern gonna cry? The cameraman sure was gay for him and his Michael Jackson gloves.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,923 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sparkly helmet fucking loosers!!!!1!!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2015
    What's funny is...

Oregon looked like shit. Reggie Daniels is the worst free safety in college football, and the team tackles like patsies.

Michigan State is not a good football team. A good team would have salted this overrated Oregon team mid third quarter.

Oregon will win the PAC 12 because the PAC 12 is a dreckfest. Michigan State is maybe a ten win team because outside of Ohio State the BIG 10 is crap.

There wasn't one thing I was impressed with in Michigan State. I learned that both teams are worse than I originally thought, but it won't matter because they finish about where we thought because the teams around them are worse.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,622

Is little Vern gonna cry? The cameraman sure was gay for him and his Michael Jackson gloves.

Sounds like you care... A lot.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

What's funny is...

Oregon looked like shit. Reggie Daniels is the worst free safety in college football, and the team tackles like patsies.

Michigan State is not a good football team. A good team would have salted this overrated Oregon team mid third quarter.

Oregon will win the PAC 12 because the PAC 12 is a dreckfest. Michigan State is maybe a ten win team because outside of Ohio State the BIG 10 is crap.

There wasn't one thing I was impressed with in Michigan State. I learned that both teams are worse than I originally thought, but it won't matter because they finish about where we thought because the teams around them are worse.

But how is college football a fucking dreckfest?
    It's funny to oreg

What's funny is...

I didn't find any of that funny. I never laughed once, honestly.
    It should be funny to Duck fans because the way Oregon played they should have lost by 20, let alone have a chance to win it late.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

It's funny to oreg

What's funny is...

It should be funny to Duck fans because the way Oregon played they should have lost by 20, let alone have a chance to win it late.
    Mark Dantonio nearly choked the shit out of that game.
    edited September 2015

It's funny to oreg

What's funny is...

Mark Dantonio nearly choked the shit out of that game.
    Best Dantonio screw up was the time out before the blown 4th down spot by the refs. He called a timeout after Oregon inexplicably throws s go route to Nelson on third down, making him unavailable for fourth down. By calling the timeout it allowed Oregon to get Nelson back into the game.

Actually, the second to last drive clock management was pretty comical.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    edited September 2015

What's funny is...

Agree except Oregon is not winning the conference this year.

What's funny is...

Then who?
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473

What's funny is...

Then who?
    The Fighting Moras
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Or the Fighting Sarks. LA deathmatch for the PAC this year.

What's funny is...

Then who?
    The Fighting Moras
    Oh, we're doing this again this year?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,585 Founders Club

Yeah. He's an annoying and plays for Oregon. It was fun to watch him lose. So what?

Yeah. He's an annoying and plays for Oregon. It was fun to watch him lose. So what?
    Nothing else matters...

Doog

Just sounds like you got really worked up over a pair of gloves.

Don't you think this whole football thing might be a little too much for you to handle?