Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I kinds sark would turn the program around

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I just didn't think it would be so soon.

Seriously tough, don't we have a win like this every year? Things looks good, Sark looks like maybe he figured some stuff out, then BAM, he goes full retard and they get plungered. Like Race said, we are like battered wives thinking maybe this time things have changed for real.

I liked what I saw....but now we need to see if Wilcox is any good. The d line is what will prevent a championship run. Oregon will kill them.

Comments

• WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Losing to Oregon State just became more embarrassing. Nice job Eastern.
  • I think the different thing about this game is that we plungered a "ranked" team. A team that is notable for upsetting someone the first game of the season.

With this game I have never felt our team be in control of an entire game against a notable opponent in a long time. It really did feel like an Oregon-esque type of game.

Everything on offense was clicking... from Price to Sankey to Mickens to Ross to Kasen to our back ups. This is very doogish but we did all this WITHOUT the best TE in the nation.

Defense looked pretty good too. Definately not elite but looks similar to a Pete Carroll defense (bend but don't break. Give up a lot of 3-5 yard plays but no home runs).

I am still not going to jump to conclusions and say 2013 will be special but at least I am at a point where I will let it play out instead of being really fucking negative and expect another 7-6 season.

This is easily Sark's best squad since he was hired so lets see if he can make something of it or shit the bed like most of us expect.

It's hard to get excited because we've been down this road before with 2007 killing Syracuse on the road and beating Boise, 2009 beating USC plus moral victory over LSU, 2010 beating USC on the road, 2011 killing Utah on the road, 2012 beating Stanford at home holding them to 6 points on offense a year after allowing 65 to them.

However, I'm with you on that I'm going to let it play out instead of chalking this up as a 7-6 season. I can't remember a Sark game where it was obvious from the early moments of the game until the final moments of the game who the better team was. The Huskies looked and played like the better team throughout the entire game.

Chris Peterson prior to this had 8 losses by a combined 40 points, he just lost by 32 points and didn't seem at all prepared for our hurry up. I won't go as far as saying Sark out coached Peterson but he didn't lose that battle at all.

I'll continue to say this though until I see this type of performance on the road against a Stanford, ASU, UCLA and Oregon State I'm not yet buying into Sark. But for this moment I'm going to wait and see.

I'll simply "Let it play out".
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think the different thing about this game is that we plungered a "ranked" team. A team that is notable for upsetting someone the first game of the season.

With this game I have never felt our team be in control of an entire game against a notable opponent in a long time. It really did feel like an Oregon-esque type of game.

Everything on offense was clicking... from Price to Sankey to Mickens to Ross to Kasen to our back ups. This is very doogish but we did all this WITHOUT the best TE in the nation.

Defense looked pretty good too. Definately not elite but looks similar to a Pete Carroll defense (bend but don't break. Give up a lot of 3-5 yard plays but no home runs).

I am still not going to jump to conclusions and say 2013 will be special but at least I am at a point where I will let it play out instead of being really fucking negative and expect another 7-6 season.

This is easily Sark's best squad since he was hired so lets see if he can make something of it or shit the bed like most of us expect.

I'll simply "Let it play out".
    Couldn't agree more. Pleasantly surprised, but please LIPO through the P12 schedule.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I liked the Eastern win.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fuck off with the i5 poasting
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    I5 poasting, or ipad on the shitter?
    Founders Club

Only a shithead driving 90 down i5 doing lines off a hooker's ass would fail to recognize this bs
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Only a shithead driving 90 down i5 doing lines off a hooker's ass would fail to recognize this bs
    I'm doing 90 down 405 right now. Been hooking up with some dumb high school slut lately. Haven't made it past the finger banging point yet but im hoping to get to 2nd base tonight.
    Founders Club

I'm doing 90 down 405 right now. Been hooking up with some dumb high school slut lately. Haven't made it past the finger banging point yet but im hoping to get to 2nd base tonight.
    Cool story, Kim
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Pics or she's actually a dude.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    What does the headling for this post mean? Seriously.

"I kinds sark would turn the program around."
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Damone likes to drink. Sometimes it is very evident.

We accept this, because while only 10 percent as creative as Race, he sometimes has a real good nugget that amuses us all.
    Founders Club

Bananas?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

What does headling mean? Seriously.
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

ROFLCOPTER
    Headling = Headline = title of post.

OK?
    dnc said:

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Headling = Headline = title of post.

OK?

dnc said:

whoooooooooooooooooooooosh

So sorry this is over your head.

Whooooooooooosh to you. Whatever that means.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2013

Ummm...have you ever posted from an iPhone doing 90 on i5 while doing coke off a hookers ass while on the shitter? Didn't think so.

Actually..."headling"? Maybe you have.

Sometimes stuff just gets fucked up.

Good day sir.