Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

9/11

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited September 2015 in Tug Tavern
Hipster Douche Bags ???

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Be sure to go on Facebook and type a Tequilla-esque post about where you were, what you were wearing, and how upset you were 14 years ago today. Talk about how emotional it was and how the world changed. Remember to use #NeverForget, so that everyone can see how much you care.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am still pissed though. Humor helps
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This is what I can #neverforget ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

Open query to the bored: how long does it take to "pull" a building?

Answer: Weeks. It takes fucking weeks to "pull" a building.

In the world history of concrete and steel building, exactly 3 buildings have 'failed' due to fire. You guessed it, WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7.

That is all. #stillpissed
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I'm still pretty pissed that Bush would murder 5000 US citizens just to start two unfunded oil wars and crater the economy.

I'm not convinced W is the head of that snake. Knowing a little bit about microexpressions, you just can't fake his immediate, initial reactions that were caught on film.

But I'll take Cheney for 5000, AlexJ.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

I'm still pretty pissed that Bush would murder 5000 US citizens just to start two unfunded oil wars and crater the economy.

Fuck you are stupid. Cratering the economy was a byproduct of conservative policies. He was actually trying to help the economy. That's more scary than the unfunded wars and killing of 5,000 Americans.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Knock knock.

Who's there?

9/11

9/11 who?

I thought you said you'd NEVER FORGET?
  • Options
    ... about what I thought; a typical Hipster Douche Bag Roll Call.
  • Options
    pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm not convinced W is the head of that snake. Knowing a little bit about microexpressions, you just can't fake his immediate, initial reactions that were caught on film.

He was in shock that an actual plan of his worked. Which is clearly more shocking than planes flying into buildings.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

He was in shock that an actual plan of his worked. Which is clearly more shocking than planes flying into buildings.
    His plan of winning the white house worked long before 9/11. Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    d2d said:

... about what I thought; a typical Hipster Douche Bag Roll Call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HC0DGMfrnw
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck you are stupid. Cratering the economy was a byproduct of conservative policies. He was actually trying to help the economy. That's more scary than the unfunded wars and killing of 5,000 Americans.
    In all seriousness (whoosh by the way), the crash was created by Clinton's "fair" home lending policies, and worsened by the mis-pricing of debt later on.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

In all seriousness (whoosh by the way), the crash was created by Clinton's "fair" home lending policies, and worsened by the fraudulent mis-pricing of debt later on.
    FTFY
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    The Leader of the Hipster Douche Bags... (maybe they should do another one with the Pope since all these guys are wearing crosses?)

• Options
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

In all seriousness (whoosh by the way), the crash was created by Clinton's "fair" home lending policies, and worsened by the mis-pricing of debt later on.
    I know you are being sarcastic. But the bill under Clinton you are referencing was not about fair housing, it was about deregulating banks by repealing part of the Glass Steagle act. And it was a Republican bill passed by a Republican congress and signed by Clinton.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

His plan of winning the white house worked long before 9/11. Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
    Read a history book about Karl Rove.