Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bruins a top 5 team in the country

2»

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Your love affair with Cal is FS

It's cause he roots for Cal's extension campus.

ZING!
    You guys went to Washington.

Race you live in the inland empire.

Are we done here?
    Sounds like you care
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Bruins looked like a real football team. I'm not going to crown their ass yet, because UCLA is UCLA, but Rosen sure looked like the #1QB in the country he was billed to be. That was their biggest question mark, i'm sure he'll struggle at some point, but the kid looks good.

The only other big ? was DL depth, which makes Vanderdoes a big hit, so that becomes the main concern.

Missing Oregon is huge for them, Mora needs to not implode, but they could run the South.

The look test was certainly passed from my perspective.

P.S Fuck off @BallSacked
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

whlinder said:

ZING!

Are we done here?
    909 smack fresh from the Clones in 2001. Thanks for the walk down memory lane Ballbag. Temecula is more North San Diego and you don't have to cut the air with a knife.

You didn't go to UCLA and you live in the OC in a 1,000 sf rambler that your two dads pay the rent on while you try to finish your degree at ITT Computer Tech school. A degree from a match cover is always special

Now we're done
    You live in section 8 housing in Rancho Cucamonga and you're a greeter at Wall-Mart with all the other old people and retards.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    What's wrong with Rancho Cucamonga?

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    I expect UCLA to win 10+ games in the Pac 12 fucking dreckfest. Enough for a special Holiday Bowl season.
  • KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319

whlinder said:

ZING!

Are we done here?
    909 smack fresh from the Clones in 2001. Thanks for the walk down memory lane Ballbag. Temecula is more North San Diego and you don't have to cut the air with a knife.

You didn't go to UCLA and you live in the OC in a 1,000 sf rambler that your two dads pay the rent on while you try to finish your degree at ITT Computer Tech school. A degree from a match cover is always special

Now we're done
    Rack him.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

whlinder said:

ZING!

Are we done here?

Now we're done
    You live in section 14a housing in Rancho Cucamonga and you're a greeter at Wall-Mart with all the other old people and retards.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I actually heard Mik Dabone hooked up Race a job with the toilet department at Lowes.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Are we down to 2 Gilbys now?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking @BallSacked is approaching OBKFS territory
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

No love affair. I'm just able to spot the second tallest midget in the P12 north fucking dreckfest. HTH.
    Plunger rapings of Grambling State are always special.
    The other 4 teams in the Oregon practice division of the Pac12 are even less special.

HTH
    It was week one. UW and Stanford would blow out Grambling State too.
    With that offense, I'm not sure how you could pop off about blowing out anybody.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club
    edited September 2015

Are we down to 2 Gilbys now?

someone needs to Photoshop this
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

salemcoog said:

No love affair. I'm just able to spot the second tallest midget in the P12 north fucking dreckfest. HTH.
    Plunger rapings of Grambling State are always special.
    The other 4 teams in the Oregon practice division of the Pac12 are even less special.

HTH
    It was week one. UW and Stanford would blow out Grambling State too.
    With that offense, I'm not sure how you could pop off about blowing out anybody.
    Why don't you beat Portland State and then pop off?
    Well that's the rub isn't it?

Coogs and Doogs are now relegated to debating whose loss was a bigger dumpster fire.

I miss Washington damnit!