Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Euless Trinity knocks off No. 1 De La Salle in Texas showdown

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Good game that seemed like de la salle just ran out of gas.

Devin asiasi looked like a bigger ASJ. Great hands and body control but really looking almost too big and lumbering for a TE. Very effective because of size, but might be a step slow to be elite at the next level.

#twocents #donttwist #premptiveWDWHA
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2015
    brchco12 said:

Devin asiasi looked like a bigger ASJ. Great hands and body control but really looking almost too big and lumbering for a TE. Very effective because of size, but might be a step slow to be elite at the next level.

I said that months ago. Samoan who is 270# at 17 y/o and not fat? Good luck staying under 290 in a college S&C and training table.

Still, get a big athlete in the program and figure it out later...guys in his situation many times turn out to be great OLs at the next level.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

brchco12 said:

I said that months ago. Samoan who is 270# at 17 y/o and not fat? Good luck staying under 290 in a college S&C and training table.

Still, get a big athlete in the program and figure it out later...guys in his situation many times turn out to be great OLs at the next level.
    Not if they go to UCLA.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I can't wait till we getta track all the little Friday Night Tykes from their first six year old league draft all the way thru to the NFL HOF... on my tv from home.