Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Since I know how much posters here probably dislike anything associated with hippies

OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
Thought you might enjoy this National Geographic piece on LSD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZre1Lib0o

Comments

• Options

I was a hippie before your mom was raped in the old Autzen parking lot and spawned you

HTH

BS. How many dead shows have you been to?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Need better proof.

LZ has a lot of non-hippie fans, while I've never known a dead fan that wasn't a hippie (or a hippie wannabe from the Bellevue school district).
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

Need better proof.

LZ has a lot of non-hippie fans, while I've never known a dead fan that wasn't hippie (or a hippie wannabe from the Bellevue school district).

Card Carrying Hippie Superiority Guy...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,379
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Has? I haven't been a LZ fan in 40 years. Check with Damone about their apex
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some time after Houses of the Holy....
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Need better proof.

LZ has a lot of non-hippie fans, while I've never known a dead fan that wasn't hippie (or a hippie wannabe from the Bellevue school district).

I actually don't consider myself a hippie (don't like the dead and don't wear birks) -- though I have nothing against hippies -- except for their tendency to play jam band music all the time.

It was mainly an excuse to post a link about LSD.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,379
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But yeah, the drugs
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    You'll have to pry my Birks from my cold, dead, Neil Young-loving hands.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Need better proof.

I actually don't consider myself a hippie (don't like the dead and don't wear birks) -- though I have nothing against hippies -- except for their tendency to play jam band music all the time.

Define "jam band"
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Need better proof.

Hippies fucking suck. I mean, I'll give them a little credit for some environmental and social stuff 45 years ago, but most are lazy and kind of disgusting.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I went into a store in Forks when it was still a tuff logging town and some rednecks wanted to smash my face in for having long hair. One of Swayes people who was about 6 foot 7 with hair down his back was working the counter. That was fun.

Race befriended the store clerk, but he could never put the ball in the fucking basket

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hippies aren't about sandals or music. It's not like the History Channel or VH1. You had to be there and you had to be one.

I went into a store in Forks when it was still a tuff logging town and some rednecks wanted to smash my face in for having long hair. One of Swayes people who was about 6 foot 7 with hair down his back was working the counter. That was fun.

Forks is still a tuff logging town.

It just has a bunch of Twilighters fagging out the place every weekend.

If you don't think it's still tuff, go there and say so - the white flash you see and the black eye you wake up with tell you otherwise.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread does not deliver.
  • Options

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Need better proof.

Define "jam band"
    A few dudes playing instruments, that sound like they have no idea what music is.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hippies aren't about sandals or music. It's not like the History Channel or VH1. You had to be there and you had to be one.

Was he a werewolf? I hate the fact I even know that pop culture reference. FML