Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hoe Doogy will you be if UW beats Boise JC?

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club
    Meh - Beat Oregon nothing else matters
    I'd be happy, but Sark and Ty both beat those turds by double digits. Washington needs to be able to handle glorified Little Sky attention whore programs. With a sober, non-pussy coach, we beat them in the Earl Scheib Gambler Bowel in 2012.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    If UW beats Boise then it will win at least 8 games on the season and could beat Oregon at home with Lockie at QB. Boise will be one of the toughest games on the season and likely one of our worst performances.

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,089
    Boom bap.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

If UW beats Boise then it will win at least 8 games on the season and could beat Oregon at home with Lockie at QB. Boise will be one of the toughest games on the season and likely one of our worst performances.

The only way Lockie plays is if Adams tears his ACL.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Sex with your wife doogy

There is like an 81% chance that that happens, or his cramps get to him.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2015
    Sex with your wife doogy

Its hard to believe we're on a WASHINGTON football board asking ourselves how hype we would be if we beat Boise St.

It's not 1985 anymore. Times change
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sex with your wife doogy

I'll be pretty fucking happy. The closer we get to kick off, the more pissed I get about the thought of losing to a team that doesn't have one player UW wanted.

Didn't we offer Chase Blakeley?
  • MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    HuskyJW said:

Didn't we offer Chase Blakeley?

Yes, and Brett Rypien
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    Rypien was #2 to Browning. If UW really wanted Rypien, they probably could have had him, but they chose Browning.
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    Sex with Keely Hazel doogy
    we are ten point dawgs. It would be an enormous win. That said I think it can happen. Man for man the huskies should be bigger stronger and faster and in year two of perterman better coached.
  • The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
    Sex with your right hand doogy
    I'll be happy but I don't rate Boise St. as much as some people seem to. Quite honestly I expect us to win this game or at least lose it in the final possession or something. I don't understand how the spread is so high.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyJW said:

I know it's cool and funny to act like this game means nothing....but if we lose or f-me get absolutely smoked then this season will snowball out of control.

You go into Boise and win?? Christ....that's a helluva springboard and they could be 4-0 heading into the Tequila Bowl.

Like the springboard wins Ty and Sark got over Boise?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

What does Lockner playing have to do with Tre Adams tearing his ACL?