Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Pete VS. Cutty Sark

Sundevil76Sundevil76 Member Posts: 109
edited August 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
I think we should all be grateful that our universities don't have an ass hat like Seven that gets drunk in public and slurrs his speech, throws out F-bombs, and says other teams suck. Regardless of what UW does win wise this season, it has in Coach Pete a guy with class and character like ASU's coach. Neither one of those guys will embarrass the students, alumni, and fans. More to come from Clown College, stay tuned.

Comments

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    ASU's former RB coach sure has class
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I'm not so sure I trust a guy who steals ideas from Britney Spears

Although, when he plays Oregon and Sark ... he's my second favorite coach.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Fenwick said:

ASU's former RB coach sure has class

And a hell of an Ashley Madison bill.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,390 Swaye's Wigwam
    Welcome to Monday
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    This is either an awful attempt at trolling or a guy that literally deserves to be shot on camera Alison Parker style. Either way, FO.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

I think we should all be grateful that our universities don't have an ass hat like Seven that gets drunk in public and slurrs his speech, throws out F-bombs, and says other teams suck. Regardless of what UW does win wise this season, it has in Coach Pete a guy with class and character like ASU's coach. Neither one of those guys will embarrass the students, alumni, and fans. More to come from Clown College, stay tuned.

When you drive into the paint, don't bring any weak shit. Bring everything you got.
    That probably IS all he's got. Ever think of that?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,833 Standard Supporter

When you drive into the paint, don't bring any weak shit. Bring everything you got.
    I read that in my Dekembe Motumbo voice.

• HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvgqbaxd3w0
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,909 Founders Club

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,164 Founders Club

Hurtful.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Fuck you. I just puked on the airplane seeing that picture.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,658

WHO WANTS TO SEX MUTOMBO?!?!?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    texting mutombofinger.gif to unwanted ratchets is always special
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,833 Standard Supporter

What my fellow Sun Devil meant to say was:

Todd Graham is going to bare pickle Sark in his 2 hole when we play them in Tempe. The whole time Graham will have a near perfect flat top, Britney Spears headset and a shit load of wrist bands.

Why do I feel like Todd Graham could do a guest spot on Friday Night Tykes and nobody would bat an eye?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Just when I thought I couldn't hate you any more.