Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pigs in Texas harass guy and search his car for pot suspicion

OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

https://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/3id12z/driving_through_texas_and_having_my_nonsmoker_car/

Full federal legalization can't get here soon enough.

I know its only reddit, but that source is as legit as 99% of the sources posted here.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,407
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/3id12z/driving_through_texas_and_having_my_nonsmoker_car/

Full federal legalization can't get here soon enough.

I know its only reddit, but that source is as legit as 99% of the sources posted here.

Thanks Obama
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    And this friends, is why you ALWAYS run from the police.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The only time I ever had a run in with the police was when I was a UW student and was riding my Vespa home from a dorm dance. I wasn't drunk at all, but I was rather baked. A UW cop pulled me over for passing a car that was going about 4 mph and I was tired of being behind him. But technically, it was a no passing zone. Seemed like a bullshit reason to pull me over, and I told the officer such. "Who the fuck is going to wait behind a car going 4 mph by the dorms on campus? The cop should have pulled over that driver, and not me."

But anyway, the cop made me take a DUI test. I passed it easily, and he acknowledged this, to which I said "Yes, I already told you I'm not intoxicated... perhaps if you were smarter you could have gotten a job at a real police department and not be stuck working as a UW campus cop". He looked rather bummed that I said this.

Looking back on this, I feel sorry for him. Sometimes I can be a mean to cops when I'm stoned.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Thump said:

The only time I ever had a run in with the police was when I was a UW student and was riding my Vespa home from a dorm dance. I wasn't drunk at all, but I was rather baked. A UW cop pulled me over for passing a car that was going about 4 mph and I was tired of being behind him. But technically, it was a no passing zone. Seemed like a bullshit reason to pull me over, and I told the officer such. "Who the fuck is going to wait behind a car going 4 mph by the dorms on campus? The cop should have pulled over that driver, and not me."

But anyway, the cop made me take a DUI test. I passed it easily, and he acknowledged this, to which I said "Yes, I already told you I'm not intoxicated... perhaps if you were smarter you could have gotten a job at a real police department and not be stuck working as a UW campus cop". He looked rather bummed that I said this.

Looking back on this, I feel sorry for him. Sometimes I can be a mean to cops when I'm stoned.

cool story bro
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Standard pullover:
    1. "Is there a problem officer?"
    2. "No you may not search my car""
    3. File complaints for them searching your car.
    4. Receive ticket in the mail for random penalty for complaining about search.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2015
    Police simply want to seize your vehicle for a drug violation = Raises for everyone at the PD.