Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A stirring defense of living in mom's basement

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I know a guy who lived with his mom from 23-25 and 29-34. I know a Doog who lived at home until 32?

It's not that uncommon nowadays in THIS economy.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    What happened to getting a job, ANY job, and living with roommates to make ends meet? The current "youth" generation is historically pussified, and we as a country are so fucked.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What happened to getting a job, ANY job, and living with roommates to make ends meet? The current "youth" generation is historically pussified, and we as a country are so fucked.

True dat. We need a good old fashioned World War to clear out the deadwood. Far too many 18-25year old honing their video game skills instead of liberating villages and fucking French women.

Then they come back, reproduce like rabbits and ensure another generation of workers to fund my retirement.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

True dat. We need a good old fashioned World War to clear out the deadwood. Far too many 18-25year old honing their video game skills instead of liberating villages and fucking French women.

Then they come back, reproduce like rabbits and ensure another generation of workers to fund my retirement.
    I've been thinking this for a while now. My generation needs to win a world war and then pop off. The plus side is all the faggots that don't want to fight could denounce their citizenship and move to Canada or something.