Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I "Heart" CUOGS

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Blackie said:

To get a bottle of liquor into Martin you basically have to shove it a foot up your asshole.

You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about here.
    Maybe that's just his excuse for shoving shit up his ass.

NTTAWWT
  • Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Blackie said:

To get a bottle of liquor into Martin you basically have to shove it a foot up your asshole.

Lived in Streit-Perham my freshman year Darkie. Then lived in the shithole apartments at the top of the hill. Those cocksuckers were indefensibly draconian.

So you never saw kids getting kicked out/arrested for sneaking in an airplane shot huh? I suggest you give @GrandpaSankey a call.

Oh yeah and Fremont with the gay jokes is the fucking definition of irony.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Blackie said:

Lived in Streit-Perham my freshman year Darkie. Then lived in the shithole apartments at the top of the hill. Those cocksuckers were indefensibly draconian.

So you never saw kids getting kicked out/arrested for sneaking in an airplane shot huh? I suggest you give @GrandpaSankey a call.

Looks like we touched a nerve.

Try pulling the stick out of your ass (we know you're into that kind of thing) and taking a long walk to get some perspective.

Oh and thanks for the FREE PUB!!1!
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Blackie said:

I'm sorry you're such an incompetent ass.

Airplane bottles get shoved down your socks under your jeans, or in an inside jacket pocket. Seal-a-Meal bags get shoved down your pants. Pints get tucked inside the waistband. Keep your shit together as you're walking in, and you're golden.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2015
    This thread delivers.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    But how is Pullman a big piece of shit, even cuogs find themselves complaining about?!!
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,048
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TommySQC said:

DCOUG
    Babe Hollingbery Club
    4746 posts this site
    X
    Re: Ugh... WSU #1 in something...
    Yesterday at 3:27 PM
    Keep in mind that number is inflated, no other university has to deal with Pullman cops, and I can assure you the Pullman police department's goal is to stay number 1. A majority of those arrests, wouldn't happen in other cities, the police simply tell the kids to go home and look the other way. Are the Pullman police wrong, no they are enforcing the law, in other cities they only enforce the major issues, the police can't keep up with the crime, so they don't have time to deal with the minor infractions. In Pullman the police have all the time in the world to deal with each and every issue that comes up. Is that wrong, no, people just have to understand that and be aware of how things are handled in Pullman and adapt. Pullman is one the safer places to go to college, which is a plus, but it comes with law enforcement that doesn't let anything slide.

#cuoglivesmatter
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's also inflated because all you can do that shithole of a town is drink and fuck... A couple of things that typically can get you into trouble.
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Blackie said:

Even I can see you're just an orange slice lovin' doog trying to make REAL cuogs look bad.