Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You guys win, I am out

I was hoping this would be my last hope for some decent Husky talk, but boy was I wrong.

1. Last straw was the thread set up by some idiot that if we win it is no big deal. My post showing Chris Petersen's OOC success was deleted because it didn't fit the agenda.

2. The 3-4 posters here that are negative about everything. Sark wiped his ass with the wrong hand, turf appears to be .32" to low, video screen is too big, etc. It just wears on a guy.

3. Constant flagging of my every post.

4. Obsession with Dawgman and the other Doogs. They are starting to fucking bring in Twitter feeds. Not to mention the fucking Hippos who still PAY for Dawgman or listen to their radio show, then come back here to bitch about the shit. Oh, I forgot, your 3rd cousin's wife has an account that EVERYONE shares at work.

5. Then there is the other crowd that I catch saying semi positive things, but in order not to shake things up they have started to become more negative over the past 30 days.

Just a fair warning. This site has a chance to be really good. But when anyone with a critical thought gets shouted down, it no different than Kim and his Doog love fest.

I would say enjoy the season, but it is already over according to some.

Go Dawgs!!!!

Comments