Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Over 300 Classified Emails on Hillary's Server & Counting...

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    d2d said:

Hillary wasn't horrible looking 25 years ago

Probably would have hit

Maybe not since I was a kid reading Archie comics at the time..

Your taste is in your mouth.

She must have had tremendous oral skills and tasty meat curtains because I see no other evidence why a horn dog like young Bill would get tied down with a mutt like that.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

d2d said:

Probably would have hit

She must have had tremendous oral skills and tasty meat curtains because I see no other evidence why a horn dog like young Bill would get tied down with a mutt like that.
    True politicians. Even the marriage is a political play.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

d2d said:

Probably would have hit

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hillary modeled her orange prison jump suit yesterday
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Hillary modeled her orange prison jump suit yesterday

Meanwhile, Bill did a not so secret happy dance, fired up his Tinder and Snapchat accounts, and bought a box of cigars.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    were they "Lewinski's"?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Probably would have hit

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Probably would have hit

• Options
    Death, you just upvoted a post agreeing with my post. Since you are the attorney, you know that you essentially upvoted my post. I like it.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    to whoever broke the thread- nice work
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Death, you just upvoted a post agreeing with my post. Since you are the attorney, you know that you essentially upvoted my post. I like it.

You need to educate yourself with the definition of "hearsay" evidence.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

You need to educate yourself with the definition of "hearsay" evidence.
    Not sure how that applies. Watch a few more episodes of law and order and you might get it.

Hearsay evidence is "an out-of-court statement introduced to prove the truth of the matter asserted therein." In certain courts hearsay evidence is inadmissible (the "Hearsay Evidence Rule") unless an exception to the Hearsay Rule applies.

For example, to prove Tom was in town, the attorney asks a witness, "What did Susan tell you about Tom being in town?" Since the witness' answer will rely on an out-of-court statement that Susan made, Susan is not available for cross-examination, and it is to prove the truth that Tom was in town, it is hearsay. A justification for the objection is that the person who made the statement is not in court and thus is insulated from cross examination. Note, however, that if the attorney asking the same question is trying to prove not the truth of the assertion about Tom being in town but the fact that Susan said the specific words, it may be acceptable. For example, it would be acceptable to ask a witness what Susan told them about Tom in a defamation case against Susan because now the witness is asked about the opposing party's statement that constitutes a verbal act.[1][2]

The hearsay rule does not exclude the evidence if it is an operative fact. Language of commercial offer and acceptance is also admissible over a hearsay exception because the statements have independent legal significance.

Double hearsay is a hearsay statement that contains another hearsay statement itself.

For example, a witness wants to testify that "a very reliable man informed me that Wools-Sampson told him." The statements of the very reliable man and Wools-Sampson are both hearsay submissions on the part of the witness, and the second hearsay (the statement of Wools-Sampson) depends on the first (the statement of the very reliable man). In a court, both layers of hearsay must be found separately admissible. In this example, the first hearsay also comes from an anonymous source, and the admissibility of an anonymous statement requires additional legal burden of proof.

Many jurisdictions that generally disallow hearsay evidence in courts permit the more widespread use of hearsay in non-judicial hearings.

I think this is more of logic. If a=b and b=c, then a=c. But you keep grasping at legal definitions you have no knowledge of.
  • Options

Probably would have hit

I would whack it with sandpaper to Betty and Veronica before hitting Hilary.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Probably would have hit

Probably would have hit

Ouch!
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    How many anti-government hypocrites does it take to be outraged that Hilary didn't use a gov't server for her email -- but instead used a private server?
  • Options
    OZONE said:

How many anti-government hypocrites does it take to be outraged that Hilary didn't use a gov't server for her email -- but instead used a private server?

• Options
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

#hillarywinselectionfromjail