Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to those who haven't donated to the site

13»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    PurpleJ said:

Sven would free Harv and change the logo to citrus.

I'm a simple man of the people.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    edited August 2015
    Nothing like the power of public guilt to motivate the masses. Stalin has reached down deep in his bag of tricks, and I'm not happy about it. Now the world knows who the cheap fucks are, all in a quest for the almighty buck. Although it's likely to be effective, that doesn't make it right.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    HuskyInAZ said:

Nothing like the power of public guilt to motivate the masses. Stalin has reached down deep in his bag of tricks, and I'm not happy about it. Now the world knows who the cheap fucks are, all in a quest for the almighty buck. Although it's likely to be effective, that doesn't make it right.

The kind of post a cheap fuck would make...
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    I drunk donated about a month ago, I've got the reply from Derek to prove it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

Nothing like the power of public guilt to motivate the masses. Stalin has reached down deep in his bag of tricks, and I'm not happy about it. Now the world knows who the cheap fucks are, all in a quest for the almighty buck to keep the website going. Although it's likely to be effective, that doesn't make it right.

fixed that for you
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

I just looked up your email address and you did donate $50 about three weeks ago. I'm going to grandfather that in and give you a badge (what do you give the degenerate who has everything?).
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971
    Swaye said:

HuskyInAZ said:

This isn't a normal website. It's like a club for degenerates. Clubs for degenerates don't run on unicorn farts and doog tears. They run on money.
    Perfect.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    HuskyInAZ said:

I guess my attempt at humor was not very successful.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    HuskyInAZ said:

For Christ's sake, even the actual duck chipped in.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I'll sign all my HHBv1.0 intern paychecks over to you.

I'm sure they're just lost in the mail still...
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,011 Founders Club

I just looked up your email address and you did donate $50 about three weeks ago. I'm going to grandfather that in and give you a badge (what do you give the degenerate who has everything?).
    The email that I use for Adult Friend Finder HardcoreHusky, does not match the email I do business with on Paypal.

Simple fact.