Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Game most scared of

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

I say the O/U is 5.

Do you mean 5 games? There's no way 5 teams will be able to compete with us, we were the 2nd best program last year, and the best this year.
    Why do you hate Alabama?
    Bama didn't make it to the Natty
    Hey there friend! I think this is what truly unites our two fan bases: going through a truck full of tissue and lube thinking about our moral victories!!! You guys may have made the Natty but we only lost to you by 7 and a non-call PI ended the game so I think WE are really the champions!!! You guys also didn't lose to Auburn by 7 the year before at Auburn so that cements it.
    Since everybody else in the conference beats you, I guess it really is the conference of champions.
    Except Utah, who you are retarded enough to think is a threat.
    Utah is a match up problem. They can exploit our weaknesses.
    It's a home game for you. Utah lost a ton off their defense too and the program is a mess. They fucking suck.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon should win the Pac-12 rather easily, say 55-17 in the championship game. They finally figured out Dickrod, Stanford is regressing badly, and lol UCLA or USC. Mora can't make games competitive against Oregon and we know Sark's track record.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

I say the O/U is 5.

Do you mean 5 games? There's no way 5 teams will be able to compete with us, we were the 2nd best program last year, and the best this year.
    Why do you hate Alabama?
    Hey there friend! I think this is what truly unites our two fan bases: going through a truck full of tissue and lube thinking about our moral victories!!! You guys may have made the Natty but we only lost to you by 7 and a non-call PI ended the game so I think WE are really the champions!!! You guys also didn't lose to Auburn by 7 the year before at Auburn so that cements it.
    Since everybody else in the conference beats you, I guess it really is the conference of champions.
    It's a home game for you. Utah lost a ton off their defense too and the program is a mess. They fucking suck.
    Hook. Line. Sinker.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

I say the O/U is 5.

Why do you hate Alabama?
    Actually I believe they only lost orchard on defense, and maybe some DB that committed a homicide over summer. Roster wise this should be a good D, but they lost their entire staff. It'll be interesting.

On offense Booker is maybe better than Freeman, but they have nothing at WR. And Wilson is basically Miley. They should be terrible, but theyve been tuff the last two years even with shit talent.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

Is that what you read on FishDuck?

What's a FishDuck?

It's a nickname for a UO sorority girl right after she passes out in the Autzen Stadium parking log.

fixed it ^
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

I say the O/U is 5.

Why do you hate Alabama?
    Hook. Line. Sinker.
    What riveting trolling. There are plenty of dumbasses on the board that believe Utah is decent.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

I say the O/U is 5.

Why do you hate Alabama?
    Hook. Line. Sinker.
    What riveting trolling. There are plenty of dumbasses on the board that believe Utah is decent.
    Your dumb ass thinks @duckfan1 is a Duck fan.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

I say the O/U is 5.

Why do you hate Alabama?
    On offense Booker is maybe better than Freeman
    Disagree. Booker is nowhere near Freeman. Don't even bother putting him on a flatbead against Booker or Perkins.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    haie said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

I say the O/U is 5.

Why do you hate Alabama?
    Disagree. Booker is nowhere near Freeman. Don't even bother putting him on a flatbead against Booker or Perkins.
    "Nowhere near" is hyperbole. Its debatable right now.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

Duckfan1 said:

I say the O/U is 5.

Why do you hate Alabama?
    "Nowhere near" is hyperbole. Its debatable right now.
    Disagree.