Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I miss Washington damn it

2»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds like we need to get Hoss94 in here
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's a locker room. A lot of goofy shit goes on. As long as it not on the field like the lawnmower dance then whatever.

They should be busy injecting HGH and beating each other up.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I said beating each other up, not sucker punching the QB. But that would have been fine with me last season.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's a locker room. A lot of goofy shit goes on. As long as it not on the field like the lawnmower dance then whatever.

Shit like this goes on in every goddamn high school, college, and pro locker room in the country . This board is turning into the "what meaningless thing can we be outraged about today in regards to Husky Football?"

"Look, they're dancing. What a bunch of pussies!! They didn't dance in locker rooms in 1985. Clearly this is a sign that we will lose games."

Give me a fucking break
    20 Sven bucks you would have a disparaging comment if it was USC.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Shit like this goes on in every goddamn high school, college, and pro locker room in the country . This board is turning into the "what meaningless thing can we be outraged about today in regards to Husky Football?"

"Look, they're dancing. What a bunch of pussies!! They didn't dance in locker rooms in 1985. Clearly this is a sign that we will lose games."

Give me a fucking break
    20 Sven bucks you would have a disparaging comment if it was USC.
    Actually I wouldn't give a shit because, like I said, this kind of shit goes on in every locker room.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited August 2015
    When the University of Miami Hurricanes were the actual Canes, and not this junior varsity piece of shit you see before you now, this little video would have been geriatric and "cute" by comparison.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, was more demoralizing to the other guy than having to watch Cortez Kennedy engulf your guy behind the LOS, again, and doing the Tez. And he taught his progeny well.

Do me a favor whipper snapper: watch the 1990 Cotton Bowel on the u toob and get back to me.

#kenardlang&kennyholmes

#hoozdasheriffstanley?

#spotu220

#stillkickurass

#fatguypelvicthrust
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dardanus said:

PurpleJ said:

They should be busy injecting HGH and beating each other up.
    @IKenemkpaliDawg, true??!!
    He's a TUFF Bulldog