Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: Alabama Fan Day today

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    I was going to make fun, but I just feel sorry for these people. It's not nice to laugh at inbred retards.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,303
    Didn't know one of F3s dads was such a big Bama fan
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited August 2015
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I was going to make fun, but I just feel sorry for these people. It's not nice to laugh at inbred retards.

You would trade teams any day. Don't fucking deny it.
    I would love to trade rosters and coaches with Alabama. The fans are still inbred fucks from Alabama.
    Inbred fucks from Alabama > mouth breathing doogs from Kent
    Neither?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I would love to trade rosters and coaches with Alabama. The fans are still inbred fucks from Alabama.
    Mouth breathers from Kent are 12's.
    Case. Fucking. Closed.
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058

Sold-out Bryant-Denny Stadium > Half-Full Husky Stadium
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    sounds like dogs under the stars was a really well executed event! No parking, shitty sound quality, not enough food and a directive to LEAVE by 9am. Super fun!!
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Meek said:

sounds like dogs under the stars was a really well executed event! No parking, shitty sound quality, not enough food and a directive to LEAVE by 9am. Super fun!!

You couldn't pay me enough to attend a shit show like that. Wonder how many repeat attendees they'll get for next year? IF it even happens again.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Empty Bryant-Denny Stadium > Full Husky Stadium
  • kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Mouth breathers from Kent are 12's. I will say there is no fan that irritates me more than the old geezer at Husky Stadium with the dated headphones who listens to Rondeau while he attends the fucking game while his old, homely wife sits silently next to him. An inbred fuck from Alabama might be > than him.
    Fucking this.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Mouth breathers from Kent are 12's. I will say there is no fan that irritates me more than the old geezer at Husky Stadium with the dated headphones who listens to Rondeau while he attends the fucking game while his old, homely wife sits silently next to him. An inbred fuck from Alabama might be > than him.
    How about the family man that brings his wife and 4 toddlers to sit in what should be the loudest and most obscene section of the stadium?
    That is what @Auburndawg does in Eugene. Then he politely asks the trash around him to watch their language around his wife and children thinking that will help.
    Last tim my 4 toddlers got raped in the Autzen parking lot I didn't GAF how obscene the language was in the stands, but maybe that's just me.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 761
    Maybe if we had fans like Alabama we wouldn't be irrelevant. Just a thought.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    edited August 2015
    PurpleJ said:

No shit. Anyone would.