Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2015
    The Petersen interview was very good. I don't think he's given that much time to anyone else.

Fuck off.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Dawgman had 2 Recruiting banquets that I remember. Dick Baird was the featured attraction who came on last. Kim would always giggle about how he was going to kill it with top secret great stories and he would have plenty of time to get drunk.

As it turns out, he was pretty much just drunk telling the same stories we all knew already.

Kim is just like Baird. Same fucking stories. Over and over.

Fuck both in the ass with a big rubber dildo. Then break off the end and beat them over the head with it.
    You stole that dildo line from George Carlin....but I'll allow it.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    edited August 2015
    I was in Seattle on business some years back and heard Softy's show while driving. He had Baird on and said he'd really deliver the goods on Oregon's dirty recruiting practices after the commercial break. So after the break BairdFS comes on and rants for about 10 minutes about Oregon's tricked out Hummer that they used to pick up recruits at the airport, and the NCAA then deemed illegal. That was his big news and insight, nothing else. What a doofus.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Can we get a recap for those of us that don't want to listen to Dick Baird?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Academis are important.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited August 2015

"we're doing great in the classroom, on the field... not so much. we need more time."
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Kids need to handle their shit like parking tickets and homework without needing a pan held under their ass. Since they are kids now and at UW for four years the staff will but they'd prefer not; though later in life any real boss won't put up with irresponsibility.

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792

Sark gets interviewed by Dan Patrick and Peterman by Dick Fucking Baird.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,334 Founders Club
    Dick Baird told me how he would take Jeremiah Pharms grocery shopping and paid for it to help JP and his family. And his heart was in the right place in doing that, you could say. But then he complained incessantly about Oregon cheating. So it could be argued that it's a double standard.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2015

Dick Baird told me how he would take Jeremiah Pharms grocery shopping and paid for it to help JP and his family. And his heart was in the right place in doing that, you could say. But then he complained incessantly about Oregon cheating. So it could be argued that it's a double standard.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club

Annoying 64 yr old ex jock laughs, talks about drinking, laughs at his own jokes, Hugh stays completely serious through everything, Baird then tells pointless stories about 1970s football, says coaches have families to feed, he loves the kids, then Bill cold cocks him
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club

Double standard to a degree, but (Pharms) had a family to feed!!1!!

If Oregon coaches bought a poor 20 yr old kid $55 worth of groceries, I really don't care. Oregon's probably buying those kids Trans Ams, weed, and $200 shoes.
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058

Almost every coach I talked to was a fucking dumb shit.

Fortunately, Hardcore Husky is filled with geniuses.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Almost every coach I talked to was a fucking dumb shit.

Fortunately, Hardcore Husky is filled with geniuses.
    Hurtful.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Careful DJ. The Seattle Times might look into this and write an expose on Baird buying groceries. The NCAA will investigate and UW's administration will get so rattled they self impose a bowl ban and loss of scholarships over some hot pockets and Doritos.