Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Q for those who went to the Spring Fling

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The problem for me with Lindy is that I have no true disconfirmatory evidence for my early eval, so I will always overrate him. Because unless he plays a whole season I won't update my belief about him.

#bayesianpriorgametoostrong #ripblackpowersamething

I'm 81% certain that Black Power was worthless, but I still wish he was on the roster.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Doogles said:

So many wasted snaps on Miley. The single most damning thing about Lindy was the monsoon start by Troy Williams. Beyond that, he deserves the Boise game. He leads the team to win there, keep the shirt on Browning and LIPO.

This is, I think, the essence of the point that @RaceBannon and I were trying to make all last fall. Miley sucked. We were wasting time. Play Black Power and let's see what we've got. Play Lindy. Who gives a shit?

I think the reality is that Pete was/is/is/was installing a whole system last year with no vaseline and didn't GAF about BPTroy or anyone else. Which I respect. But, fuck. Miley was goddamn awful.

The problem for me with Lindy is that I have no true disconfirmatory evidence for my early eval, so I will always overrate him. Because unless he plays a whole season I won't update my belief about him.

What is your Bayesian prior on Lindquist?
    Just that I saw him in high school and I thought he was really good. God damn it all to hell!

I liked him more than I liked Browning (by a good amount) so, you can enjoy rubbing that one in my face (that's what she said, hardy har har) when Browning is All Pac-12 as a true freshman this year and Lindquist balloons to 337 lbs and starts work at a hedge fund.
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958

What is your Bayesian prior on Lindquist?
    Just that I saw him in high school and I thought he was really good. God damn it all to hell!

I liked him more than I liked Browning (by a good amount) so, you can enjoy rubbing that one in my face (that's what she said, hardy har har) when Browning is All Pac-12 as a true freshman this year and Lindquist balloons to 337 lbs and starts work at a hedge fund.
    He probably would have been good, but I think Sark made a comment like "That is an NFL QB" when he was in high school, dooming him to be the James Atoe of QB's.
    edited August 2015
    Future #hedgefundcunt— @HeretoBeatmyChest approved.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

I'll admit that I went to the Fling! I'd like to blame it on my two friends dads who drove up from Olympia to see Browning.

But, quite honestly, I went because I live an incredibly miserable and exceedingly pathetic life.

Acceptance is the first step in acknowledging your disease
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,763 Standard Supporter
    This is bullshit.

A thread titled Spring Fling should have some orgy pics at a minimum.