Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Tequilla

LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
edited August 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
Just watched the last 5 minutes of your debacle in waco. Did you know the game was pretty strongly swayed by an uncalled and called PI that were both not in your favor?

Ts and Ps to the part of your brain that handles hypotheticals

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Welcome to November 2014.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    All part of the script for tOSU to destroy whOregon (LOL!) on national TV
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

All part of the script for tOSU to destroy whOregon (LOL!) on national TV

If only that one wide receiver didn't smoke weed and have his backup drop that 1 pass the ducks woulda been in it
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

October ... Not that I'm still not just a bit bitter
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

If you want some good belly laughs, Sparty vs. Baylor in the Cotton Bowl is on...

#IHateBaylor #TheyMakeSarksTeamsLookMildManneredOnTheSidelines #TheirKickerDied

It's hard for me to hate Ohio more than I do ... But they are a distant 3rd to Oregon and Baylor ... Hate both of those fucking schools with a passion

And I can watch the kicker get blown up all day
  • ArtBrilesArtBriles Member Posts: 167
    Tequilla said:

TL; DR
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    brchco12 said:

ArtBriles said:

Tequilla said:

TL; DR
    #MicDrop
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    The interview with Dantonio after that game is great. Connor Cook threw an INT on the drive before the winning TD and Dantonio was still pissed after the game.

Dumbass ESPN reporter: "How about Connor Cook bouncing back, ice water in his veins, blah, blah?

Dantonio: "How bout that blocked Field Goal?"
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
    the reason i enjoy watching Baylor and Oregon lose is that they want everyone to know college football has changed and they are the future, and coaches like dantonio just keep building disciplined defense first teams and beating them in the big games.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

I couldn't help but notice the sideline demeanor of both teams in that game when re-watching last night.

Baylor's coaches, especially when they are on offense are literally all over the place. It's mass panic to get plays in as soon as possible and then their coaches bro it up and celebrate like 19 year olds when the play works.

MSU on the other hand was just business as usual. Nothing really changed for them on the sidelines, their coaches get excited and stuff but it doesn't come across as getting excited for the sake of getting excited and probably trying to get TV time.

Anyways, my point kinda comes back to Sark too and his recent comments on "finishing" for the 6th year in a row. As the head coach, your team reflects the attitudes of it's head coach and the coaches on the team. When shit started to crumble for Baylor they folded like a deck of cards, their coaches demeanor's on the sideline folded too, they weren't excited anymore and their players picked up on that change.

It's why it is so crucial for shit not to change for coaches over the course of time. Be consistent in everything you do and your players can strive in that environment as long as you aren't an idiot.

So you're telling me that USC players won't learn about finishing when Sark abruptly ends practice early?

Like the time Price got hit by a DE and he preceeded to throw his hat on the ground, fall on his back, lay there for a while, get up and end practice and cut off all the interviews?

Or that one spring practice where Sark decided to hold a QB contest after an hour and if the QB's could hit the targets, they'd end practice an hour early?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309

I couldn't help but notice the sideline demeanor of both teams in that game when re-watching last night.

Baylor's coaches, especially when they are on offense are literally all over the place. It's mass panic to get plays in as soon as possible and then their coaches bro it up and celebrate like 19 year olds when the play works.

MSU on the other hand was just business as usual. Nothing really changed for them on the sidelines, their coaches get excited and stuff but it doesn't come across as getting excited for the sake of getting excited and probably trying to get TV time.

Anyways, my point kinda comes back to Sark too and his recent comments on "finishing" for the 6th year in a row. As the head coach, your team reflects the attitudes of it's head coach and the coaches on the team. When shit started to crumble for Baylor they folded like a deck of cards, their coaches demeanor's on the sideline folded too, they weren't excited anymore and their players picked up on that change.

It's why it is so crucial for shit not to change for coaches over the course of time. Be consistent in everything you do and your players can strive in that environment as long as you aren't an idiot.

So you're telling me that USC players won't learn about finishing when Sark abruptly ends practice early?

Like the time Price got hit by a DE and he preceeded to throw his hat on the ground, fall on his back, lay there for a while, get up and end practice and cut off all the interviews?

Or that one spring practice where Sark decided to hold a QB contest after an hour and if the QB's could hit the targets, they'd end practice an hour early?
    You have no idea the amount of work Sark plans on getting done tomorrow #LRR