Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Fat-shaming and poor-shaming is no way to go through life, son
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

Is rape-shaming still allowed?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2015

AZDuck said:

I Ended Up Enjoying Being Raped.... I know the title probably throws most readers off and ****** off the ones whose rape was traumatizing. Normally, people think of rape as a bad thing, invasion of privacy, having their innocence stolen etc… I really didn’t think of it that way. I actually enjoyed it… A LOT. I’m not going to lie and say I wasn’t scared and I wanted it to happen. No one wishes that part upon themselves. However, after it was all over, it turned out to be one of the best sexual experiences of my life and I actually want to thank the man who raped me. Weird… I know. I’m not telling this story to shame or put down others who are still traumatized by their rape experience. I’m simply here to tell my story just like everyone else.
    Here’s my story….
    I was 21 years old living by myself doing the usual. Work, school, work, school (wash, rinse, repeat type lifestyle). I had just got out of a relationship with my high school sweetheart. We wanted different things and decided to call it quits. After the breakup, I felt like a zombie. Aside from work, school, and homework, I had no life. I felt like Jim Carey’s character in Yes! Man. One night I decided to go out to the bar down the street from my house where I met “him.” It was the typical “let me buy you a drink” and “I think you’re beautiful” etc… I wasn’t really looking to date anyone considering my recent breakup. However, the human interaction and someone else paying attention to me after all these years of the same person was oddly refreshing so I played along with it. I figured I could reject him right before close and we’d go our separate ways. No harm, no foul type deal. He was a very sexy man. Black spiked hair, tattoos, big muscles, hazel eyes… Although given his flawless physique, I wasn’t ready for any of that.
    They announced last call and I tried to play it off like I didn’t realize it was that late. “OMG! I didn’t know it was so late! I have class in the morning. I’m sorry, but I have to go!” He tried to talk me into going back to his place for a nightcap and I told him no, just as I had planned.
    I could see a rush of anger come across his face that scared me a little bit. However, it quickly subsided and was followed by a sweet smile. “That’s fine, can I at least walk you home?”
    I figured that would be fine, so I told him yes. He decided to go out the back door of the bar to avoid the crowd going out the front. We start heading out the back door and he grabs me and covers my mouth, and puts me in his car. He pointed a gun at me and said if I tried to run, he would shoot me.
    I was scared at this point because I thought he just wanted to kill me.
    It seemed like it took forever to stop. The whole ride, he pointed that gun at me and was telling me how beautiful I was and how much of a tease I was.
    When we stopped, it was at a tool shed that stood next to a house. He shoved me into the shed with force and I asked why he didn’t take me in the house. He announced that his wife was asleep in there. I then realized he had a secret life that his wife didn’t even know. There was a mattress in the shed and I realized he must do this often.
    I was scared. My knees were shaking and tears were rolling down my face.
    I tried to run towards the door but he grabbed me and twisted my arm and called me a *****.
    “You’re not going anywhere, you little *****! I’ll teach you to tease men and leave them hanging!”
    He raped me for 3 hours straight. In that 3 hours, he made me suck his **** to where I was choking on it, made me play with myself and stick random objects in my *****, I was slapped, bitten, punched, thrown around, hair pulled and pounded. His **** was way bigger than I was used to and it hurt really badly. He was not gentle at all.
    Sounds like a horrible time, right? It was the single greatest sexual experience of my life! I learned that day that I like being submissive in bed. I climaxed over 10 times during the 3 hours he had his way with me. My norm was once… maybe twice if I was lucky. I’m not going to lie, I tried to fight and get away. I screamed no and stop, and although I legitimately wanted to get away, it got me off that I couldn’t.
    Afterwards, I was so weak from fighting and hoarse from screaming. I was just laying there while he sat in a chair and enjoyed a cigarette.
    “Can I have one? I could use it.”
    He didn’t say a word, just lit one and handed it to me. The cigarette was very satisfying after the whole ordeal and we just sat there in silence smoking and reflecting.
    “I’ll take you home in a minute.”
    At that moment, I think we shared a mutual feeling and he just knew I wasn’t going to turn him in. It was like we had been out on a regular date, did our nightcap and he took me home.
    As I was getting out of the car, I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.
    I never saw him again although I wished I would. He awakened a whole new person within me that might have stayed dormant otherwise.
    http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Cant-Stop-Thinking-About-My-Rape/3025714
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When I look at that graph, I don't see fiscal responsibility.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Where's the Donald?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Where is the charitable contributions graph???
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I Ended Up Enjoying Being Raped.... I know the title probably throws most readers off and ****** off the ones whose rape was traumatizing. Normally, people think of rape as a bad thing, invasion of privacy, having their innocence stolen etc… I really didn’t think of it that way. I actually enjoyed it… A LOT. I’m not going to lie and say I wasn’t scared and I wanted it to happen. No one wishes that part upon themselves. However, after it was all over, it turned out to be one of the best sexual experiences of my life and I actually want to thank the man who raped me. Weird… I know. I’m not telling this story to shame or put down others who are still traumatized by their rape experience. I’m simply here to tell my story just like everyone else.
    Here’s my story….
    I was 21 years old living by myself doing the usual. Work, school, work, school (wash, rinse, repeat type lifestyle). I had just got out of a relationship with my high school sweetheart. We wanted different things and decided to call it quits. After the breakup, I felt like a zombie. Aside from work, school, and homework, I had no life. I felt like Jim Carey’s character in Yes! Man. One night I decided to go out to the bar down the street from my house where I met “him.” It was the typical “let me buy you a drink” and “I think you’re beautiful” etc… I wasn’t really looking to date anyone considering my recent breakup. However, the human interaction and someone else paying attention to me after all these years of the same person was oddly refreshing so I played along with it. I figured I could reject him right before close and we’d go our separate ways. No harm, no foul type deal. He was a very sexy man. Black spiked hair, tattoos, big muscles, hazel eyes… Although given his flawless physique, I wasn’t ready for any of that.
    They announced last call and I tried to play it off like I didn’t realize it was that late. “OMG! I didn’t know it was so late! I have class in the morning. I’m sorry, but I have to go!” He tried to talk me into going back to his place for a nightcap and I told him no, just as I had planned.
    I could see a rush of anger come across his face that scared me a little bit. However, it quickly subsided and was followed by a sweet smile. “That’s fine, can I at least walk you home?”
    I figured that would be fine, so I told him yes. He decided to go out the back door of the bar to avoid the crowd going out the front. We start heading out the back door and he grabs me and covers my mouth, and puts me in his car. He pointed a gun at me and said if I tried to run, he would shoot me.
    I was scared at this point because I thought he just wanted to kill me.
    It seemed like it took forever to stop. The whole ride, he pointed that gun at me and was telling me how beautiful I was and how much of a tease I was.
    When we stopped, it was at a tool shed that stood next to a house. He shoved me into the shed with force and I asked why he didn’t take me in the house. He announced that his wife was asleep in there. I then realized he had a secret life that his wife didn’t even know. There was a mattress in the shed and I realized he must do this often.
    I was scared. My knees were shaking and tears were rolling down my face.
    I tried to run towards the door but he grabbed me and twisted my arm and called me a *****.
    “You’re not going anywhere, you little *****! I’ll teach you to tease men and leave them hanging!”
    He raped me for 3 hours straight. In that 3 hours, he made me suck his **** to where I was choking on it, made me play with myself and stick random objects in my *****, I was slapped, bitten, punched, thrown around, hair pulled and pounded. His **** was way bigger than I was used to and it hurt really badly. He was not gentle at all.
    Sounds like a horrible time, right? It was the single greatest sexual experience of my life! I learned that day that I like being submissive in bed. I climaxed over 10 times during the 3 hours he had his way with me. My norm was once… maybe twice if I was lucky. I’m not going to lie, I tried to fight and get away. I screamed no and stop, and although I legitimately wanted to get away, it got me off that I couldn’t.
    Afterwards, I was so weak from fighting and hoarse from screaming. I was just laying there while he sat in a chair and enjoyed a cigarette.
    “Can I have one? I could use it.”
    He didn’t say a word, just lit one and handed it to me. The cigarette was very satisfying after the whole ordeal and we just sat there in silence smoking and reflecting.
    “I’ll take you home in a minute.”
    At that moment, I think we shared a mutual feeling and he just knew I wasn’t going to turn him in. It was like we had been out on a regular date, did our nightcap and he took me home.
    As I was getting out of the car, I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.
    I never saw him again although I wished I would. He awakened a whole new person within me that might have stayed dormant otherwise.
    http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Cant-Stop-Thinking-About-My-Rape/3025714

It turns out that Sark didn't need more time after all.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Why is Trump missing? He clearly thinks he can just buy the erection. Like he always does.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Why is Trump missing? He clearly thinks he can just buy the erection. Like he always does.

Your a fagget
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Your a fagget
    *You're

8952*
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Your a fagget
    *You're

8952*
    Pour sulfuric acid on your dick and LEAVE!!!!!
    Someone struck a nerve.

photo caa1cf4a89e338c31f7715dbb7ac4785_zpsvivhhcbj.jpg
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    So do the big banks own Hillary then?

https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=Career&cid=n00000019

It wasn't a shitty decision...why let unions and other groups donate millions but cut off the donations of people you don't agree with? That's sounds a bit commie to me.

And God Hondo you are a sandy vag.

• Options

It wasn't a shitty decision...why let unions and other groups donate millions but cut off the donations of people you don't agree with? That's sounds a bit commie to me.

What's your point?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I specifically said no hipster douchebag crap!
  • Options

Actually, no.

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in 1999-2016. The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates

Not to mention that this only lists her campaigns through 2008. Nice 7 year old data.