Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW alums join P12 network

DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited July 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2015
    What a spectacular shit show.

Jake Plummer, Bloom, Leinart, Herron, Lott, Alowalotti just have absolutely no business being on television. Lifeless, bad analaysis. Plummer looks like a stoned hobo with his Sears suit and Jesus beard.

Yogi, Parker, Conway are okay - but just very amateur compared to what's on b1gN and SECN.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Da fuq is a PAC 12 network?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Jake Plummer, Bloom, Leinart, Herron, Lott, Alowalotti just have absolutely no business being on television. Lifeless, bad analaysis. Plummer looks like a stoned hobo with his Sears suit and Jesus beard.

Yogi, Parker, Conway are okay - but just very amateur compared to what's on b1gN and SECN.

Wanted to downvote for saying Yogi is okay. But the bolded above didn't allow me to. Well done.
    #Pac12WarriorPoet #SucksBalls
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    it's my theory that Yogi has a job with p12 network only because Sark pulled strings and got him on there
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam

it's my theory that Yogi has a job with p12 network only because Sark pulled strings and got him on there

Maybe they just like dudes who #ripit

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    doogville said:

Maybe they just like dudes who #ripit

"How great is ball, man?"
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yes and it is my theory that the diversity of biological life on Earth evolved through natural selection.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes and it is my theory that the diversity of biological life on Earth evolved through natural selection.
    it's my theory that if an apple leaves a tree it will fall to the ground
  • Options

Wanted to downvote for saying Yogi is okay. But the bolded above didn't allow me to. Well done.
    Deserved flagging. He's an airhead sark fluffer, but I was coming at it that he least showers, combs his hair and speaks clearly unlike his other coworkers.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Deserved flagging. He's an airhead sark fluffer, but I was coming at it that he least showers, combs his hair and speaks clearly unlike his other coworkers.
    So he's a well spoken sark-fluffing warrior poet?
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

So he's a well spoken sark-fluffing warrior poet?
    He's able to find 'quiet spaces' on the set and just #RIPIT.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Conway is okay. The rest can diaf.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    I already miss RN.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    I have spent time with Plummer. One drunken night 15 years ago or so. He is a stoned hobo. And that's cool.

Not what you want in a studio analyst but for knocking back brews, great guy.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lincoln Kennedy should be good, I've heard him on the TV here and there. No bullshitting with that guy, he tells it how he sees it, and doesn't seem to give a shit what anybody thinks. Although I guess it's fairly easy to do that when you're Andre the Giant type size.

I've never seen or heard him in the media, but they need more guys like this. Enough with the gelled hair, generic white guys who talk about all the film they watch.