Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuban on Trump: Best Thing to Happen to Politics in a Long Time

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

I'm voting for Caitlyn Jenner.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The debates is where Trumps candidacy likely falls apart. The other guys are proven debaters. Trump will have to do more than spout one liners and zingers.
  • Options

The debates is where Trumps candidacy likely falls apart. The other guys are proven debaters. Trump will have to do more than spout one liners and zingers.

Who do you see emerging from the GOP? Trump has already effectively eliminated Rand Paul who was probably my favorite candidate. I really have no idea who wins the right to be plungered by Hillary at this poont.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,959
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Who do you see emerging from the GOP? Trump has already effectively eliminated Rand Paul who was probably my favorite candidate. I really have no idea who wins the right to be plungered by Hillary at this poont.
    This. FMFYFE
  • Options
    dnc said:

No one has to emerge. It could just be a cluster fuck with Bush and Walker at the top.
  • Options

dnc said:

No one has to emerge. It could just be a cluster fuck with Bush and Walker at the top.
    The more of a cluster it is the more of an open door there is for Trump. The d2dFS people on the Trump wagon aren't gonna be scared off by something like his inability to bring substance to a debate. Somebody HAS to emerge.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hillary has fallen behind all the top repubs EXCEPT Trump
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Hillary has fallen behind all the top repubs EXCEPT Trump

Which is exactly why Trump fucks this whole thing. If the "you're telling me there's a chance" impossible happens and he wins the nomination Hillary obliterates him. And if it doesn't happen he runs third party and steals enough GOP votes to overcome Hillary's flaws.

d2d's mancrush is going to put Hillary in the white heezy.
    This.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump will be out of the Republican race by Christmas. Cook it.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Trump will be out of the Republican race by Christmas. Cook it.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

I'm voting for Caitlyn Jenner.

Profile in courage
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    John motherfuking Kasich. If I were a Republican (and I'm not) - that's the guy who beats the Dem.

Remember that the GOP has to carry Virginia, Ohio, and New Hampshire. All are purple states that lean blue. The guys who are popular with the base won't be able to do it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

John motherfuking Kasich. If I were a Republican (and I'm not) - that's the guy who beats the Dem.

Remember that the GOP has to carry Virginia, Ohio, and New Hampshire. All are purple states that lean blue. The guys who are popular with the base won't be able to do it.

Like you, people will just vote for the real democrat instead of the fake republican.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Trump is killing it with the Hispanic vote... theY LOVE tDonald
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Like you, people will just vote for the real democrat instead of the fake republican.
    If by real republican you mean todays republican party than only a fake republican can win. The bible thumping and war mongering is a recipe for a Hitlery win.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

If by real republican you mean todays republican party than only a fake republican can win. The bible thumping and war mongering is a recipe for a Hitlery win.
    Romney was neither and lost. McCain is the democrats favorite republican and lost. W was reviled by the left and won. Reagan was hated by the left and the media and won. Twice each.

The democrats don't let the republicans tell them who to run. They ran a far left muslim from Kenya and won twice.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited July 2015

AZDuck said:

Disagree. Kasich is a real Republican. The thought of him in the White House with a GOP-controlled Congress is terrifying to me.

Cruz, Walker, Trump will not be able to carry Virginia, Ohio or New Hampshire in the general. And without those three any Dem wins. Even Bernie Sanders.

Maffs is hard.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Disagree. Kasich is a real Republican. The thought of him in the White House with a GOP-controlled Congress is terrifying to me.

Cruz, Walker, Trump will not be able to carry Virginia, Ohio or New Hampshire in the general. And without those three any Dem wins. Even Bernie Sanders.

Maffs is hard.
    How terrifying?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

AZDuck said:

Romney was neither and lost. McCain is the democrats favorite republican and lost. W was reviled by the left and won. Reagan was hated by the left and the media and won. Twice each.

The democrats don't let the republicans tell them who to run. They ran a far left muslim from Kenya and won twice.
    I'm just glad Obama proved that communism and gun confiscation can be successful. Not to mention all the future criminals that have been aborted due to his abortions for all policies.