Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama: "I’m a Pretty Good President, And If I Ran For a Third Term, I Could Win"

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    The sad thing is that with the quality of "candidates" that the GOP is trottin out there, He's probably right.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    He could probably win election 3 or 4 more tims
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Sad to see how far America has fallen.

I don't happen to agree. He could beat Hillary but the last 4 years have revealed more and Obamacare goes into full effect before the 2016 election.

I like to say the GOP candidates are all worse than a remarkably bad President. I do that
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The reality is that the Republicans haven't put forward a solid candidate yet ...

Trump's presence REQUIRES the Republicans to come up with a solid candidate to be able to turn him to the side ... if not, Trump will chew all of them up and spit them to the side. Those saying that Trump can't get the nomination are probably being a tad short-sighted in my mind. Still unlikely that he will and I'd bet against it at the moment ... but stranger things have happened.

Hillary could NEVER beat Obama ... she's way too polarizing and the reality is that a Hillary vs Trump debate would be a great boom for the popcorn industry.

There's still a sizable portion of the electorate that will blindly vote for Obama no matter what he does. I would agree with those saying that Obama has been slightly exposed the last few years and the fiasco that is Obamacare he'll never have to deal with after he leaves office.

Obama vs whoever at this point I would have to think the betting money would be on Obama.
    Romney was a solid candidate. Walker or Cruz are as well. Just being republican disqualifies them for the hipster douche bags here. Someone wants to vote for Obama that's fine with me. But don't blame anyone other than yourself for that bad decsion
    Dershowitz calls him his brightest student ever

#Jews
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

#Jews

Obama was a bright student too.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Obama probably would win a third term if he weren't barred by teh Constitution... but given the current crop of GOP challengers that isn't saying much.

The Republican I fear is John Kasich. He'd be a strong candidate and would be a lock to carry his home state of Ohio. The GOP has never won the presidency without carrying Ohio. Fortunately for me, GOP primary voters think like d2d and are slobbering all over the Trump.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Obama would beat the current field rather easily, say 34-17.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

The sad thing is that with the quality of "candidates" that the GOP is both parties are trottin out there, He's probably right.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Obama probably would win a third term if he weren't barred by teh Constitution... but given the current crop of GOP challengers that isn't saying much.

The Republican I fear is John Kasich. He'd be a strong candidate and would be a lock to carry his home state of Ohio. The GOP has never won the presidency without carrying Ohio. Fortunately for me, GOP primary voters think like d2d and are slobbering all over the Trump.

Kasich is one of the few respectable R candidates, or possibly the only one. Since there are 113 candidates, it's hard to keep track.

#Jews

Obama was a bright student too.
    Link?

He worth three votes from you what's your point?