Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy getting pissed at being called out

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    UW Dawg Pound ‏@UWSBN 1h
    I will never understand fans who want the team they “support” to perform poorly just so they can be right about a guy.

Case in point. I love when Doogs pull the whole "You want him to fail just so you can be right" line.
  • Options
    RancidRancid Member Posts: 75
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SeaStorm24
    SeaStorm24: RT @Softykjr 10-2 sked? So between at UCLA, Stan, OSU and ASU + UO and Boise at home they go 4-2? Really? // Year 5 expectations. "lol"

Softykjr
    Softykjr: @SeaStorm24 surprised someone would think that highly of them outside of our bubble. 9:03pm

SeaStorm24
    SeaStorm24: @softykjr Why does your "bubble" have such low expectations in year 5?

Softykjr
    Softykjr: @SeaStorm24 win every game? If that's know then I can't help you

Huh?
  • Options
    Rancid said:

SeaStorm24
    SeaStorm24: RT @Softykjr 10-2 sked? So between at UCLA, Stan, OSU and ASU + UO and Boise at home they go 4-2? Really? // Year 5 expectations. "lol"

Softykjr
    Softykjr: @SeaStorm24 surprised someone would think that highly of them outside of our bubble. 9:03pm

SeaStorm24
    SeaStorm24: @softykjr Why does your "bubble" have such low expectations in year 5?

Softykjr
    Softykjr: @SeaStorm24 win every game? If that's know then I can't help you

Huh?

Softy is so defensive. I loved that everyone was attacking him over being a Doog.

It is incredible how we have higher expectations for the team than the "true fans" like Softy.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm ripping into Softy right now and asking him when we can expect more than 7 wins and calling him a pansy. I fucking hate the Seattle media.
  • Options

I'm ripping into Softy right now and asking him when we can expect more than 7 wins and calling him a pansy. I fucking hate the Seattle media.

He's a fat fucking disgrace! If the fat fuck would hold coaches accountable once in a while then maybe we can go see the Huskies play in the Rose Bowl sometime in our fucking lifetime.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013

He's a fat fucking disgrace! If the fat fuck would hold coaches accountable once in a while then maybe we can go see the Huskies play in the Rose Bowl sometime in our fucking lifetime.
    His silence is speaking volumes. He responded and said, "Really, ok?" after I told him that he needs to be honest for once. He hasn't responded to my next points because he knows I'm right. Get your tiki torches and hire some luau dancers. We got a pig that needs to be roasted.

• Options

His silence is speaking volumes. He responded and said, "Really, ok?" after I told him that he needs to be honest for once. He hasn't responded to my next points because he knows I'm right. Get your tiki torches and hire some luau dancers. We got a pig that needs to be roasted.

He's going to block you soon. Softy can't handle the heat, he just acts like a bitch then goes on a blocking spree.

He's actually somebody that I would be a dick to in person. I would SAY IT TO HIS FACE!!!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Win in places they usually don't? Christ.

Versus GOOD teams, nonetheless.

"Game over, Man, game over"

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Which one o fyou is the Matt Gregory guy that pisses all over Softy and the other doogs on Facebook on a daily basis? I salute him

LEAVE!!!!!!
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Softy's actually lost a lot of weight. Still a fucktard though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's going to block you soon. Softy can't handle the heat, he just acts like a bitch then goes on a blocking spree.

He's actually somebody that I would be a dick to in person. I would SAY IT TO HIS FACE!!!
    You called it. I'm blocked already. What a bitch. All I asked was what he would have said if someone told him UW would be picked 4th in the North and 45th in the coaches poll after the 2010 season.

• Options

You called it. I'm blocked already. What a bitch. All I asked was what he would have said if someone told him UW would be picked 4th in the North and 45th in the coaches poll after the 2010 season.

Won't take much to get blocked from Softy. He's a huge sniveling cunt like that.

Also your question was well in line and the fact is not one Doog including Softy would accept that yet they are now.

Like I said Softy is a guy I'd tell off in person.
  • Options

Softy's actually lost a lot of weight. Still should die in a fire

FIFY
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    I spoke too soon. I'm not too Twitter savvy. I don't think he has blocked me. He hasn't answered though
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Here's the whole exchange for anyon who didn't see it MYK is a doog to the 12th degree btw

Nate Comfort ‏@nate_comfort 1h
    @Softykjr You have no problem ripping the M's, but will never rip UW or Sark. Stop being a pansy and be honest for once

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 1h
    @nate_comfort really? Ok

Myk ‏@blykmyk44 1h
    @Softykjr @nate_comfort softy stop. That ruins their imaginary perception of the Huskies.

Nate Comfort ‏@nate_comfort 58m
    @Softykjr When have you criticized Sark? If someone would have told you after '10 that we would be 45th in the coaches poll what would u say

Nate Comfort ‏@nate_comfort 57m
    @Softykjr We are picked 3rd or 4th in the North and you are saying 9 wins is unrealistic? I agree it's not going to happen, but y is that ok

APAG ‏@TheKobeStopper 51m
    If that's not true then say Sark should be fired for winning 8 games or less right now @Softykjr @nate_comfort
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Here's the whole exchange for anyon who didn't see it MYK is a doog to the 12th degree btw

Nate Comfort ‏@nate_comfort 1h
    @Softykjr You have no problem ripping the M's, but will never rip UW or Sark. Stop being a pansy and be honest for once

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 1h
    @nate_comfort really? Ok

Myk ‏@blykmyk44 1h
    @Softykjr @nate_comfort softy stop. That ruins their imaginary perception of the Huskies.

Nate Comfort ‏@nate_comfort 58m
    @Softykjr When have you criticized Sark? If someone would have told you after '10 that we would be 45th in the coaches poll what would u say

Nate Comfort ‏@nate_comfort 57m
    @Softykjr We are picked 3rd or 4th in the North and you are saying 9 wins is unrealistic? I agree it's not going to happen, but y is that ok

APAG ‏@TheKobeStopper 51m
    If that's not true then say Sark should be fired for winning 8 games or less right now @Softykjr @nate_comfort

Myk is the fucking worst! I sometimes wonder if he's drunk when he's tweeting because he never fucking makes sense. Reminds me of Tequila always rambles on and on without making a single point.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

The sooner some of you realize Softy is a self-serving idiot the sooner you'll be happy.

hth
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,918
    Founders Club

So when can we expect to win more than 7 games? Softy is a fat piece of shit.

He's a fucking enabler. Him sugar coating and sucking the athletic departments dicks on a regular basis is a big part of the problem.

For whatever reason Doogs really value his opinion. I've said it before on here but he'll continue to paint this picture that everything is fine with UW then the minute he knows Sark will be fired he'll be bashing on him.

"Well you can't expect coach X to come in and win right away. Seven win Steve left him with zero OL and a soft culture. He's going to need some time to get his own guys in here to erase that soft culture that simply isn't tolerate at this University".

I'm fucking reading this hearing Softy's nasaly New York cab driver voice in my head.

Fuck you He_Needs_More_Time for doing that. Fuck you.

GRAA
  • Options

So when can we expect to win more than 7 games? Softy is a fat piece of shit.

He's a fucking enabler. Him sugar coating and sucking the athletic departments dicks on a regular basis is a big part of the problem.

For whatever reason Doogs really value his opinion. I've said it before on here but he'll continue to paint this picture that everything is fine with UW then the minute he knows Sark will be fired he'll be bashing on him.

"Well you can't expect coach X to come in and win right away. Seven win Steve left him with zero OL and a soft culture. He's going to need some time to get his own guys in here to erase that soft culture that simply isn't tolerate at this University".

I'm fucking reading this hearing Softy's nasaly New York cab driver voice in my head.

Fuck you He_Needs_More_Time for doing that. Fuck you.

GRAA
    The worst part is you know him, Kim and all the other doogs will immediately point out the lack of OL recruiting the minute Sark has been fired.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.