Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tate Martell Top 5

13»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

I smell Hot Texas Talk. Gotta get my 2 cents in here before @Tequilla tries to beat me to being Texas Superiority Guy.

Anyway, yeah, College Station sucks, but players do go there sometimes.

Personally, I like College Station for a weekend ... I can't imagine being there for 4 or 5 years ...

All of my friends that are Aggies more or less spent the better part of 4-6 years there getting drunk, stoned, fucking and playing Jenga. They like to promote themselves as the "corps of cadets" and being this cultish school ... but let's be honest, it's a party school where you can get a decent education and some strong network contacts.
    Obvious correction is obvious
    Replace 42 with Jenga and you have a winner
    huh?
    If you don't know what 42 is ... then you are completely missing the obvious correction part of the obvious correction
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Already? I feel like we've hated him for years.

You're* better than that.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2015
    Until proven otherwise, he's 100% right. I would probably prefer a 15 year old Martell starting over any of the dreck on our roster right now.

Would probably prefer him at OC too.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You guys can flip out over him being a douchebag (or like 95% of all teenagers) on Twitter, but I'm telling you, Martell can ball.

THIS
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

You guys can flip out over him being a douchebag (or like 95% of all teenagers) on Twitter, but I'm telling you, Martell can ball.

but he's not coming here so it's in everyone's best interest to get him into the WDWHA boat immediately. Pointless to continue being thrilled with free pub of getting listed on some kids' twitter feed.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

but he's not coming here so it's in everyone's best interest to get him into the WDWHA boat immediately. Pointless to continue being thrilled with free pub of getting listed on some kids' twitter feed.
    All the more reason to stop pretending like he sucks because of his twitter.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

All the more reason to stop pretending like he sucks because of his twitter.
    he does suck as a Husky