Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jim Moore: Hoping Sarkisian's Huskies stay mired in mediocrity

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    Every Duck fan agrees. Although, he outs himself as a Coog by claiming he roots against the Huskies to lose as much as he does for his Cougars to win.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Every Duck fan agrees. Although, he outs himself as a Coog by claiming he roots against the Huskies to lose as much as he does for his Cougars to win.

Jim Moore is to Coogs what Softy is to Doogs.

All the Coog/Duck trolls I know what Sark to go 8-5 this year so that he gets extended and creates more false hope.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    I don't mind Moore's schtick - I find him kind of amusing, actually. In this case, he's broadcasting the truth about 7, so he's actually do us a favor in a backhanded way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Moore is pretty accurate on our team usually. I remember in 2010 he predicted UW would only win 6 games and Doogs were out raged.

"No fucking way we are only winning 6 games with Jake coming back!". Well we only won 6 games in the regular season.
  • BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499

Diploma superiority guy, TRUE?!?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    He's a good guy
    Blackie said:

Dammit. Ignore that part of the comparison. The rest is spot on.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    That actually is a cool story, bro

I met a buddy to watch the Coog/Stanford game back in 2010 at bar in the south end somewhere and it ended up being the place Jim Moore was hosting a watch party.

Jeff Tuel's first pass of the game ended in a pick-6 for Stanford and Moore was so drunk he thought the Cougs scored. He even went to the bar and bought a round for the bar because it was the first lead we'd had over a Pac-10 team since the dynasty.

He actually tried to get all the shots back after they had passed them out once he realized we were down 7-0.

It was the Coogliest five minutes of all the five minutes in existence.

Pics/Vids or FO, LU
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I met a buddy to watch the Coog/Stanford game back in 2010 at bar in the south end somewhere and it ended up being the place Jim Moore was hosting a watch party.

Jeff Tuel's first pass of the game ended in a pick-6 for Stanford and Moore was so drunk he thought the Cougs scored. He even went to the bar and bought a round for the bar because it was the first lead we'd had over a Pac-10 team since the dynasty.

He actually tried to get all the shots back after they had passed them out once he realized we were down 7-0.

Was it in HD?

Welcome to the board. You've always been one of my favorite classy Coug posters.

LEAVE!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Blackie said:

but still.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

LANCE!
  • LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23

Was it in HD?

The City of Auburn: Collecting America's CRT monitors since 2005.
  • LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23

Welcome to the board. You've always been one of my favorite classy Coug posters.

LEAVE!

Sorry I'm late. I have my own horrible team and fans to worry about.

LEAVE!

I do appreciate how your hate your fans almost as much as we do.
    edited August 2013

LEAVE!

I do appreciate how your hate your fans almost as much as we do.
    Winning also doesn't make them any smarter. In fact, it just makes their nonsense louder. Winning just makes it easier to ignore them.
  • I met a buddy to watch the Coog/Stanford game back in 2010 at bar in the south end somewhere and it ended up being the place Jim Moore was hosting a watch party.

Sounds like just another coog troll trying to make the coogs look bad.