Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kerry says Iran vow to defy U.S. is 'very disturbing'

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,271 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

When Willingham was building things at UW the right way, people like Honda were leading the charge to defend him and everything he did and said. The "Molder of Men". "If I had a son, I would want him playing for Tyrone Willingham".

After the 0-12 season, guys like Honda either disappeared into the ether or claimed to have always known Willingham was a horrible coach.

Let's hope America doesn't have to go 0-12 before Honda and his ilk see the light.

Now that is terrible. I was against Ty before I wanted to shoot him. Like wtf? He couldn't win at Notre Dame. I had zero desire for him as the coach from day 1.
    Is that what Obama told you to say?
    Yes. Obama thinks Ty is a shame to all black men in America.
    HWSNBN was. Then Obama.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

He 'negotiates' an agreement giving the other team everything they want and only now is disturbed by it?

The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ایران-کنترا‎, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[2] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan Administration. Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[3] They hoped thereby to secure the release of several US hostages, and to fund the Contras in Nicaragua. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair

Clearly you prefer your presidents to arm Iran.
    I like to drive around with an IQ south of 70 and think giving small arms to Iran to keep the Iran-Iraq war going is equivalent to giving Iran nukes.

Effin moron.

I'm the moron yet you think Obama gave Iran nukes.

HTH
    If you can't see that obubba just gave Iran access to the funds to buy the necessary resources thereto, then you aren't brought enough to vote.

Please don't for kids sake.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

He 'negotiates' an agreement giving the other team everything they want and only now is disturbed by it?

The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ایران-کنترا‎, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[2] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan Administration. Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[3] They hoped thereby to secure the release of several US hostages, and to fund the Contras in Nicaragua. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.

I like to drive around with an IQ south of 70 and think giving small arms to Iran to keep the Iran-Iraq war going is equivalent to giving Iran nukes.

Effin moron.

HTH
    If you can't see that obubba just gave Iran access to the funds to buy the necessary resources thereto, then you aren't brought enough to vote.

Ironic.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,091 Founders Club
    If Obama had a son, he'd look a lot like Ty.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Effin moron.

HTH

Ironic.
    No.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited July 2015
    You mean the Iranians weren't negotiating in good faith????

I 'm not surprised that even a wank like Kerry is acting like he is surprised, that would ever be the case.

If Benji, I'm launching the Israeli AF and creating cheap parking in what used to be a nuke "power facility."

No warning. Just gone.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Has anyone every considered that Honda is fucking with you?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,989 Founders Club

No

;)
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644

Yeah. And Cockus whooshed all of us with that "Later Guys" poast.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,989 Founders Club
    Hondo was on dogbored and he didn't post political shit but he was still a stupid fucktard that got run off there. He stays here because he gets paid to man this vital outpost for Obama and Hills

Hondo was on dogbored and he didn't post political shit but he was still a stupid fucktard that got run off there. He stays here because he gets paid to man this vital outpost for Obama and Hills

For an old man, your memory is terrible. I got straight gone no warning from Kimberly.
    2001400ex said:

For an old man, your reading comprehension is terrible.
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

This.
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

This.
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

This.
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
    Fuck you are stupid.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

That's a horrible comparison. If you haven't realized that Hondo exaggerates his shtick to get a rise out of you guys, you're dumber than him.

dnc said:

That's a horrible comparison. If you haven't realized that Hondo exaggerates his shtick to get a rise out of you guys, you're dumber than him.
    disagree
    Some people on this thread are smarter than others.