Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We are against the bill before we read the bill

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I wonder what happens when hondo learns Hillary is campaigning against the Iran surrender document?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hell yeah. Why would anyone with an IQ north of 70 be for any agreement with a group holding our citizens hostages and regularly preaching to the masses on the streets and TV "Death to America", much less funds groups actively attacking and killing American soldiers and citizens?

God some people are stupid.

Ok, No agreements. Got it. Let them continue to do as they please.
    No. We have agreements. They are called sanctions. They isolate bad behavior, and had led to some internal back-lash against the hardline regime.

They change their behavior, then you lift them. Not lift them in hopes of them changing their behavior in the future.

Every time you post something I think its about the dumbest thing I've read in a while, yet you post something new (like above) and it gets even dumber. It is truly amazing.
    Wait what? So sanctions weren't enough for Russia. Now your want sanctions for Iran. So which is it? You keep digging yourself deeper into hypocrisy with each post.
    The fact that you think these situations are similar is mind blowing. I honestly think you must have been dropped hard and often onto both of your daddy's cockus' as a child.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hell yeah. Why would anyone with an IQ north of 70 be for any agreement with a group holding our citizens hostages and regularly preaching to the masses on the streets and TV "Death to America", much less funds groups actively attacking and killing American soldiers and citizens?

No. We have agreements. They are called sanctions. They isolate bad behavior, and had led to some internal back-lash against the hardline regime.

They change their behavior, then you lift them. Not lift them in hopes of them changing their behavior in the future.

Every time you post something I think its about the dumbest thing I've read in a while, yet you post something new (like above) and it gets even dumber. It is truly amazing.
    Wait what? So sanctions weren't enough for Russia. Now your want sanctions for Iran. So which is it? You keep digging yourself deeper into hypocrisy with each post.
    The fact that you think these situations are similar is mind blowing. I honestly think you must have been dropped hard and often as a child.
    This.

Hey Hondo...better keep these handy...

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The fact that you think these situations are similar is mind blowing. I honestly think you must have been dropped hard and often as a child.
    This.

You guys are embarrassing yourselves.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

This.

You guys are embarrassing yourselves.