Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Random thought

2»

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Grundy - there ya go with your plagiarisms again

I got another one for ya...Cherilyn Sarkisian, Steve's cousin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s

Comment from @Swaye?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

I'm so glad Seven isn't our coach anymore. Who knows how this whole Petersen thing will play out but at least Pete isn't a fucking embarassing face for your football team.

I was thinking about all the stupid shit he would say and do. Starting chants at memorials, declaring top 5 draft picks before they even play one snap, bringing fucking live Tigers to practice just to get plungered into oblivion.

Fuck that guy was such a loser.

yeah, but we are stuck with a young team again!
    Is there any actual thought process with your posts?
    Not really. I just ridicule the same things again and again, which are usually silly beliefs that posters have. Examples: seahawks are our team, posters always fall for the endless "team is young" excuse no matter how many years in a row it is used, posters think UW is an elite university, posters think the coach is just like Don James. Most of you assholes don't really know a thing about football although you think upvoting and downvoting this shit makes some kind of difference. I suspect 90% of you haven't even ever been in a 3 point stance and taken a real hit.
    My four month service time in the XFL tells you to kindly, STFU.
    so you would be in the 10%
    My posts always get twisted
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Grundy - there ya go with your plagiarisms again

I got another one for ya...Cherilyn Sarkisian, Steve's cousin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s

Comment from @Swaye?

Wood hit.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

I'm so glad Seven isn't our coach anymore. Who knows how this whole Petersen thing will play out but at least Pete isn't a fucking embarassing face for your football team.

I was thinking about all the stupid shit he would say and do. Starting chants at memorials, declaring top 5 draft picks before they even play one snap, bringing fucking live Tigers to practice just to get plungered into oblivion.

Looks like @CuntWaffle hates FREE PUB!!! and sizzle.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,546 Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

This. I'm over it. I just want to watch a team that is good. I will hate Peterman just as much, if not more than Sark if he doesn't win.
    I'm not quite there, but close. We're young and depleted at key spots for the 12th straight year. Maybe 2017 will be special. We were better off in '09... We were better off coming off 0-12?! I'm a patient and forgiving person, but unfortunately for Chris, he inherited some baggage and many years of subpar football and we're hungry for a winner now...but remember, I'm the Doog.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306

Couldnt agree more.

Without that Pat Haden move, Sark would be coming off back to back 9 win seasons, a contract extension and we'd be looking at a rebuilding year this year anyway and no long-term hope.

Petersen will be fine. His first two years will probably be his two worst.

He's recruiting better than anyone expected. His track record and philosophy are resonating with the recruits we need to be a big time program again. Factor in his track record at developing kids and it bodes very well for the years ahead. I was totally fucking wrong about the transition from Sark setting the program back a season or two. (I recall @greenblood or @AZDuck making that point before last season). Once the roster is 100% Pete guys, you think the team and program will look different?

Seriously, this is the luckiest hire. No its not Urban Meyer or Saban but its the absolute best we could have done. Pete told Belotti he thought UW could get to where it was in the early 90s. He will have UW competing for national championships. Doesn't mean we will win one or make the title game once.

I just fucking hope the AD realizes this and does everything in its power to help that happen.

UW and the AD are so timid, this will only happen if the program is squeaky clean and Pete comes across as a "molder of men". I think all the academis talk in recruiting is a step in that direction. I'll say it again, "Stanford apparently winning the right way", has given UW a model to copy and a kind of success to not feel self-conscious about.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

This. I'm over it. I just want to watch a team that is good. I will hate Peterman just as much, if not more than Sark if he doesn't win.

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

What, Road Dog leaving so early? I know he got a D plus last season but I will give him a lot more credit based on the past, I give Sark nothing. If he gets beat in Tempe another time he is toast. Add UCLA with Rosen and his seat will be a lot hotter than Coach Pete. Its about time that pretender get canned.
    If you can't see how Sark getting fired would be bad for ASU, I can't help you.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

yeah, but we are stuck with a young team again!
    Is there any actual thought process with your posts?
    Not really. I just ridicule the same things again and again, which are usually silly beliefs that posters have. Examples: seahawks are our team, posters always fall for the endless "team is young" excuse no matter how many years in a row it is used, posters think UW is an elite university, posters think the coach is just like Don James. Most of you assholes don't really know a thing about football although you think upvoting and downvoting this shit makes some kind of difference. I suspect 90% of you haven't even ever been in a 3 point stance and taken a real hit.
    My four month service time in the XFL tells you to kindly, STFU.
    so you would be in the 10%
    My posts always get twisted
    Exactly AoG.

Noone ever talks about the times when you don't put out a twisted post.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to December 2014

What, Road Dog leaving so early? I know he got a D plus last season but I will give him a lot more credit based on the past, I give Sark nothing. If he gets beat in Tempe another time he is toast. Add UCLA with Rosen and his seat will be a lot hotter than Coach Pete. Its about time that pretender get canned.
    The Pac-12 blog is your source for Petersen's grade last season?

Not that I disagree but Ted Miller is a fucking twat who tries to regurgitate stats with added humor. I get about as much insight from him as I do from my stools.