Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wait, are Mexicans rapists or angels?

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The situation would become much clearer if paid operatives would stop lying about it.

Fuck you are stupid. I do like the compliment that you think I'm a professional tho.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    edited July 2015
    9.3% of the Federal Prison population is convicted of immigration offenses (which includes and I'm sure is dominated by actual human smugglers and providers of false documents/etc.). Take those out and Federal Prison population is still disproportionate illegal immigrants for all of the other convictions, including drugs, weapons, homicide, etc. etc. Its simple math.

I love how when presented with simple facts its no longer for you that 'they are angels' and has now evolved to its 'not clear'.

And since you want to cite breitbart some other #s they have compiled:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/illegal-immigrants-accounted-for-nearly-37-percent-of-federal-sentences-in-fy-2014/
    "Eliminating all immigration violations, illegal immigrants would account for 13.6 percent of all the offenders sentenced in FY14 following federal criminal convictions — still greater than the 3.5 percent of the population illegal immigrants are said to make up."

Gurgle...gurgle...
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,280 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

The situation would become much clearer if paid operatives would stop lying about it.

Fuck you are stupid. I do like the compliment that you think I'm a professional tho.
    Just because you're professional doesn't mean you are good.

See: Mariners, Seattle

9.3% of the Federal Prison population is convicted of immigration offenses (which includes and I'm sure is dominated by actual human smugglers and providers of false documents/etc.). Take those out and Federal Prison population is still disproportionate illegal immigrants for all of the other convictions, including drugs, weapons, homicide, etc. etc. Its simple math.

I love how when presented with simple facts its no longer for you that 'they are angels' and has now evolved to its 'not clear'.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/illegal-immigrants-accounted-for-nearly-37-percent-of-federal-sentences-in-fy-2014/
    "Eliminating all immigration violations, illegal immigrants would account for 13.6 percent of all the offenders sentenced in FY14 following federal criminal convictions — still greater than the 3.5 percent of the population illegal immigrants are said to make up."

Gurgle...gurgle...

Lol you are funny. Ok, so illegal immigrants have a higher crime rate. But do those stats line up with this comment?

“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Is that comment becoming of a presidential candidate? Or you going to keep gurgling Trump's balls?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Gurgle...gurgle...

Lol you are funny. Ok, so illegal immigrants have a higher crime rate. But do those stats line up with this comment?

“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Is that comment becoming of a presidential candidate? Or you going to keep gurgling Trump's balls?
    I realize you only have the education of an 8th grader, but I'd hope you'd realize that 10 years isn't very far back when you consider the geologic age of the earth. So in other words.... you might want more data points before trying to refute anything...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,652 Founders Club
    Keep in mind there is an incentive for a few (private prison companies/corps and their shareholders...and the politicians they own) to incarcerate as many as possible.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

You go a solid .500 for two months then pop off.

2001400ex said:

Gurgle...gurgle...

I realize you only have the education of an 8th grader, but I'd hope you'd realize that 10 years isn't very far back when you consider the geologic age of the earth. So in other words.... you might want more data points before trying to refute anything...
    But we are in a 17 year cooling trend.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,280 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

You go a solid .500 for two months then pop off.

You are doing it wrong. Again.

2001400ex said:

Gurgle...gurgle...

Yes, unfortunately they do. The numbers show it.

Are you now saying the best and brightest are coming, and magically turning into criminals in a much larger percentage than the general population? And where again did I say I was a big Trump fan? And now "becoming of" is a criteria for facts and statistics on whether illegal immigrants are a source of crime?

God you are dumb.

2001400ex said:

Gurgle...gurgle...

Are you now saying the best and brightest are coming, and magically turning into criminals in a much larger percentage than the general population? And where again did I say I was a big Trump fan? And now "becoming of" is a criteria for facts and statistics on whether illegal immigrants are a source of crime?

God you are dumb.
    You are spending a lot of time defending a person who's balls you are gurgling.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Gurgle...gurgle...

God you are dumb.
    You are spending a lot of time defending a person who's balls you are gurgling.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    2001400ex said:

Hey Hondo...those stats include ALL immigrants (including professionals on work visa and student visas), not the sub-group of just the illegal immigrants. So they are meaningless to the actual discussion...i.e. crime rate of illegal immigrants.

I know, too fine a detail for you to comprehend.

Then provide the correct stats. I'd be interested to see them.
    So you make a thread then ask for the data? Fuck you area dense.

Keep gargling the liberal cum though

2001400ex said:

Hey Hondo...those stats include ALL immigrants (including professionals on work visa and student visas), not the sub-group of just the illegal immigrants. So they are meaningless to the actual discussion...i.e. crime rate of illegal immigrants.

I know, too fine a detail for you to comprehend.

Then provide the correct stats. I'd be interested to see them.
    So you make a thread then ask for the data? Fuck you area dense.

Keep gargling the liberal cum though
    Your reading comprehension is terrible.