Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The science is settled

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Ive been saying same thing for decades. Where's my credit? Seriously, Scientists been saying same for years. Just inevitably gets shunned by the cool crowd. Even with social media the truth goes unrecognized. I gave up years ago, now just pump as much black smoke into the air as I can. Its good for my garden
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    HFNY said:

I'm more of a libertarian / old school Republican but it's important to err on the side of caution when it comes to atmosphere and weather. That includes using less coal to produce electricity and using more nat gas and solar...even nuclear (but that isn't very popular in most parts of the world after Fukushima).

HFNY said:

I'm more of a libertarian / old school Republican but it's important to err on the side of caution when it comes to atmosphere and weather. That includes using less coal to produce electricity and using more nat gas and solar...even nuclear (but that isn't very popular in most parts of the world after Fukushima).

Oh hush your dumbass. We need to triple coal production.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

Ive been saying same thing for decades. Where's my credit? Seriously, Scientists been saying same for years. Just inevitably gets shunned by the cool crowd. Even with social media the truth goes unrecognized. I gave up years ago, now just pump as much black smoke into the air as I can. Its good for my garden

Win a Nobel Prize and then pop off!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Climate change is cyclical and has been for millions of years.

Anyone who spends more time fretting about it than I just did to make this post is beyond FS. Enjoy your limited time on the earth in other ways like posting pics of Hope Solo's meat curtains.

You clearly care enough to post and didn't include pics of hope solo.
    What I said, dumbfuck, was anybody who spent more time fretting than it took for me to post is FS because I knew some fuckhead would pull out that weak ass shit about my caring - which I honestly do not.

The earth gets warm, it gets cold. Whatever.

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168

For all the global warming climate change bros out there, I would recommend reading this guy's blog if you want to get down to the nitty gritty. My Atmospheric Sciences 101 prof @ UW

Here's a good post from last week

http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2015/07/why-is-northwest-so-warm.html

To be clear though. Cliff Mass 100% recognizes that anthropogenic climate change is real and is merely stating that the current northwest WEATHER is not likely reflective of the changing CLIMATE.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Climate change is cyclical and has been for millions of years.

Anyone who spends more time fretting about it than I just did to make this post is beyond FS. Enjoy your limited time on the earth in other ways like posting pics of Hope Solo's meat curtains.

You clearly care enough to post and didn't include pics of hope solo.
    What I said, dumbfuck, was anybody who spent more time fretting than it took for me to post is FS because I knew some fuckhead would pull out that weak ass shit about my caring - which I honestly do not.

The earth gets warm, it gets cold. Whatever.

Sounds like you care.

HTH
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

HFNY said:

Too bad natural gas and nukes are off the table with the true believers

And solar isnt efficient enough
    well then just increase the subsidy until it is.

duh.