Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5/125 100% guaranteed or bust

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
49% of 12s are upset with Rusty's greed.

Bob somebody on 710 Kiro is arguing with Brock that any QB could do what Rusty does.

#12heaven

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,157
    While I don't believe that any QB in the NFL could play the way Rusty Trombone does for the hawks, I do believe that R.T. would suck fucking ass if he played for 70% of the other teams in the NFL
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644
    edited July 2015

While I don't believe that any QB in the NFL could play the way Rusty Trombone does for the hawks, I do believe that R.T. would suck fucking ass if he played for 70% of the other teams in the NFL

What reason do you have to believe this?

I get why people hate his off the field persona, but on the field he's really, really good.

Just about any other offense and he'd have a better OL and better receivers, and Marshawn Lynch averaged less than 4 yards a carry in his career (and as a Seahawk) before Wilson showed up. If anything, Wilson makes Lynch significantly better.

I don't think he's worthy to be the highest paid player in the league but he's a lot closer to that than sucking on 70% of teams. He'd be a top 5-10 QB anywhere in the league.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Do you 12 haters actually watch Seahawks games or have any knowledge of the players on the team?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,773 Founders Club

You know why he wants to be the highest paid player? Because he can

I would too

in the last four years he has quarterbacked teams to 2 Super Bowls and one Rose Bowl, and this entitles him to pop off
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451

I would too

in the last four years he has quarterbacked teams to 2 Super Bowls and one Rose Bowl, and this entitles him to pop off
    Good poont, he's 1-2 in the big games.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I would too

He should win a Rose Bowl and then pop off.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

I would too

He's also an NFL QB who can't seem to clos his girl friend, either.