Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ROLL CALL!!1!1!!!!'m

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Learn to vault, bitch:

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Learn to vault, bitch:

See, that's what I am talking about. Who can keep up with those type of post?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I going to get drunk on $8 beers while the son throws around the pigskin in the Zone.

Hopefully I can a get a front row spot to see the Honks.

You tailgate in the Zone? Explains everything.
    You and Boobs need to lurk around a bit longer.
    Or you need to get a lot funnier.
    For as much trolling as he does you'd think he'd accidentally have some funny stuff.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    50 yd line lower bowl. Getting their early, starbucks, lunch at the Ram, shots, tailgate, jello shots, visit the zone for a washington apple, ask the DJ to play decent music, high five softy and hugh, get in my seats early, prepare for Miley cyress to open the game. Macklemore at half yell a little in the 2nd half, then bourbon to finish off the evening.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited August 2013
    Cool! I wished I could be there. There will be enough negative energy to create an anti matter vortex.

By the way duck, sugar puppy steel or whatever your lame name is, go fuck yourself.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited August 2013

Cool! I wished I could be there. There will be enough negative energy to create an anti matter vortex.

By the way duck, sugar puppy steel or whatever your lame name is, go fuck yourself.

On game day its all about the kids. I will be yelling and stomping my feet for 4 quarters doing my part.

Do I think Sark ain't the guy? Absolutely.....Game day? All about the kids and blowout victories. No nega vibes on Aug. 31st.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Can anyone pick me up? My access to my mom's car has been revoked ever since the 2nd DUI. I will provide the Monarch Vodka and knock off brand of cheetohs to whoever comes and swoops me.

If not I can always watch the game on my parents 24 inch plaz (I like to call it that). Being able to jack off in between quarters is a lot harder when actually going to the games.

How do you leave out Mom's basement in this post?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Can anyone pick me up? My access to my mom's car has been revoked ever since the 2nd DUI. I will provide the Monarch Vodka and knock off brand of cheetohs to whoever comes and swoops me.

If not I can always watch the game on my parents 24 inch plaz (I like to call it that). Being able to jack off in between quarters is a lot harder when actually going to the games.

How do you leave out Mom's basement in this post?
    Because I have moved out out of the basement recently and staying up in the attic. I am on pace to make 15K before taxes this year and figured I needed to move up and start growing up a little.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Given the legal status of weed in WA, more of you should be burning em down.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    jecornel said:

On game day its all about the kids. I will be yelling and stomping my feet for 4 quarters doing my part.

Do I think Sark ain't the guy? Absolutely.....Game day? All about the kids and blowout victories. No nega vibes on Aug. 31st.

If you want to yell fine, but if you stomp your feet you're gone.

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    I hear the Clink's loud this time of the year. Can't wait!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Its game week and this is the best we can do?